BigGayDeal.com

President Obama Wins Second Term!

Obama

President Obama has won reelection!

FOX News: "President Obama will win re-election, Fox News projects. The call comes after the president was the projected winner in the crucial battleground of Ohio, and subsequently won both Iowa and Oregon. This put Obama over the required 270 electoral votes."

Comments

1. Having lived under the clownish tyranny that was Romney's Massachusetts Governorship, I wasn't looking forward to four years of speeches starting with "People of Earth, I come as an apathetic emissary of your intergalactic betters." Now if only the Son of Moroni here will make good on his promise and go the f--- away like he said he would if he lost.

Posted by: Bollux | Nov 7, 2012 4:27:10 AM

2. Langt bedroom mektigste absolutt Storbritannia Canada Goose post markedet with regard to å forberede bedroom mest hensiktsmessige medskyldig til presise seg personlig Canada Goose Norge Yorkville Parka lys brunfarge, Nova scotia Goose snøen Private Parka Alle av veien bill Coat Strong orange, bør du ta hensyn på internett atrimonial websider with regard to deg personlig å?

Posted by: Canada Goose Jakker | Nov 7, 2012 4:33:11 AM

3. Congratulations! I am giddy with joy and relief. :)

Posted by: Tanoka | Nov 7, 2012 6:10:22 AM

4. !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Nov 7, 2012 7:43:23 AM

5. I am sluggish this morning from wanting to stay awake to watch the acceptance speech, was not disappointed. Great victory for America! Now can we deport Donald Trump?

Posted by: DC Arnold | Nov 7, 2012 7:46:49 AM

6. Hallelujah.

Posted by: Commenter | Nov 7, 2012 8:28:17 AM

7. OMG, I can't help it, I'm gloating on a cloud.

Posted by: UFFDA | Nov 7, 2012 8:39:41 AM

8. "So, who's delusional now, Markus?"

"Perhaps he should be on a suicide watch for a few days."

I'll watch, but I'm not stepping in. Let Keith "iBlow" Ablow, Fox News' bought and paid for trained seal worry about it. Or Charles Krauthammer, more vile than anything I've ever scraped off the bottom of my shoe.

It wasn't until Obama's win was announced that I realized just how tense I'd been, how keyed up this election had made me for at least a month. I'd been holding myself so tightly for so long that when it was announced Obama had won and let go I thought my muscles might slide right off the bone! It was like one of those toy figurines kept upright with a taut string- release the tension and it just collapses.

Posted by: Caliban | Nov 7, 2012 9:06:37 AM

9. Hallelujah. I can finally hear the wedding bells as I will not marry my partner of 17 years till federally reconized..soon please

Posted by: hotbeef | Nov 7, 2012 9:23:21 AM

10. It's amusing how the Republicans are already saying that there is no mandate for Obama despite their previous claims for Bush II. Glenn Beck thought Romney would trounce Obama 321-217 which "would be a mandate [and] a giant, giant spanking." I hope that shuts all of them up for awhile.

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Nov 7, 2012 11:06:00 AM

11. @Betty: To slightly exaggerate... Because I live in a swing state, for quite some months now I have watched no TV (except for the Olympics) and listened only to NPR. The first TV was 19:00 on election night and I must have briefly nodded off through the announcement of Romney's hubris on whichever media outlet.

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Nov 7, 2012 11:24:29 AM

12. I believe if Obama had not won we would be in for a major recession next year. Ben said he was going to step down in January. I think helicopter Ben will be with us for another 4 years. I may not agree with everything Obama has done but he has kept the country from imploding. Here is a related article

Posted by: Robert McCorkle | Dec 3, 2012 12:13:25 PM