2012 Election | Barack Obama | News | Rachel Maddow

Rachel Maddow On The Election: VIDEO

Rachel2012

Rachel Maddow was admittedly very, very "!!!" during her post-decision coverage of President Obama's re-election last night.

Watch it AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. Her brilliant rant shined a light on the ineptitude of Fox News and their fear of Karl Rove-that little piggie should have been eaten by the Fox.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Nov 8, 2012 7:05:39 PM

2. Haha, I love Rachel. I've loved her ever since she did that Jimmy Fallon sketch where she let herself get shot my Sara Palin's book XD

Posted by: Alexx | Nov 8, 2012 7:05:44 PM

3. Wow, read that article about Frothy Santorum. That is one effed up man.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Nov 8, 2012 7:24:53 PM

4. Rachel Maddow is beyond excellent. What an awesome summary of the election and the issues. She is clearly the brightest and most insightful commentator in the media!!!

Posted by: andrew | Nov 8, 2012 9:11:10 PM

5. Jesus! You almost had me that Santorum story, but it's a parody. I was on the verge of forwarding it to people, outraged! Thank god I checked.

The Daily Currant (which should have been my first clue) - The Global Satirical Newspaper Of Record

The thing is it sounds like something Santorum *would* say. Poe's Law strikes again- “Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humour, it is impossible to create a parody of fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing.”

Posted by: Caliban | Nov 8, 2012 9:51:13 PM

6. Rachel maddow is my effing HERO, I can't say it any other way, I just LOVE her and the way she explains everything. RACHEL MADDOW!!!

Posted by: John | Nov 9, 2012 2:52:24 AM

7. Yes, it's unfortunate that The Daily Currant was a satire. However, a few days ago (10/27/12) TR posted a Gallup note that LGBT folk may turn the election for Obama. I'm convinced, however, that Santorum had not heard of this prediction.

Thanks, Rachel, for the best election rundown I ever heard. I especially liked your break for time to get popcorn.

@Little Kiwi and RyanInWyo: I heartily agree. RyanInWyo, you and I are showing our age by remembering Honcho.

@Caliban: thanks for "Poe's Law".

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Nov 9, 2012 3:31:24 AM

8. This is how Mommie Dammit likes my Rachel - fangs buried firmly in somebody's ass... even if it is the ass of over 50 million f*cktards who still think the Rethuglicans are worth their time, money and vote. After this election cycle I almost gave up on my democratic principles and came to believe we should administer a new literacy test - if you'd watched more than 20 minutes of Fux Moos you were banned from the ballot box for life.
    Sick 'em, Rachel!!!