Film and TV | Freddie Smith | Soap Operas

BigGayDeal.com

Will And Sonny Finally Consummate Relationship On 'Days:' VIDEO

DaysWillSonny

Finally, Sonny and Will, the Days of Our Lives gay couple with the slowest moving, most unnecessarily controversial relationship in all of infamously slow-moving daytime television, have consummated their relationship, and though the deed itself happened off camera, the fictional men say it went great.

Will finally feels like he's in the right place in his life, he says in the post-coital pillow talk, but he probably won't be so serene for long, because Gabi, his mom's ex-husband's sister, is pregnant after they had sex during one of the show's most disappointing twists.

Yes, the poor people of Salem lead very complicated lives. I blame the DiMera Family - they're always a good Days of Our Lives scapegoat.

Watch Will and Sonny work their way into bed, and then discuss the ins and outs of their tumultuous relationship, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. That was very cute but I have a hard time believing these two hotties would be waxing all romantic over going for a second round, I mean really. And actually, I think it would offend me if they didn't!

Posted by: Jason 2 | Nov 16, 2012 10:25:27 AM

2. Gay butt sex XD!!!!

Posted by: MArk | Nov 16, 2012 4:16:12 PM

3. Now, I can die happy; knowing that the bigots of the world are going to get their due.

Posted by: Jerry6 | Nov 16, 2012 9:35:00 PM

4. It's nice they are not shy about some gay affection, but people will be angry at this show soon, because like every gay storyline on soaps, the gay component is almost missing.
    Basically Will get his ex girlfriend pregnant, and he will be marry her (because marry someone is totally needed to rise a kid)

Posted by: jjose712 | Nov 17, 2012 5:48:48 AM

5. I mainly like this scene because my ex said that I look like the brunette, and he has no reason to say something so nice.

They both definitely seem gay, or they're great actors who are really comfortable.

Posted by: Paul R | Nov 17, 2012 9:28:23 AM

6. Music inspired by Brokeback Mountian and the romantic speech was written right after watching Latter Days....Can we get some originality please

Posted by: Adam M. | Nov 18, 2012 12:13:26 AM