Adam Lambert | News

Adam Lambert is a Silver Fox for 'Fiasco': PHOTO

Fiasco_lambert
Adam Lambert ditches the eyeliner for a new cover story in the December 11 issue of Fiasco magazine.

Said Adam to the magazine: “For the general audience they look at the way I style myself and they go ‘errrr, that’s gay’, but you ask a handful of gay guys and they’re like ‘I would never wear that’!”

One more shot of Adam, AFTER THE JUMP...

Don't miss his performance of Mad World with Cyndi Lauper from Saturday's Home for the Holidays concert HERE.

Fiasco_2_lambert

Comments

1. If Ewan McGregor and Anderson Cooper had a son...

Posted by: Stefan | Dec 10, 2012 9:30:13 PM

2. I do not get the whole adam lambert thing.....

Posted by: steve | Dec 10, 2012 9:50:14 PM

3. this is a photo shoot, not his own styling...Adam can pull off any look.

Posted by: suzie | Dec 10, 2012 10:04:57 PM

4. Adam is a handsome man but I've never been impressed by most of his costuming. It looks like stuff from a mall Hot Topic, without much personality or individuality, and it undermines his attractiveness. There's something strangely generic about it for all its "outrageousness."

I don't have anything against him, but that's my opinion of his style. That 1st photo is one of the best I've seen of him in a long time.

Posted by: Caliban | Dec 10, 2012 10:09:49 PM

5. @Maria, I'd say Grace Jones, Angelina Jolie (not particularly adventurous but always flattering), Brad Pitt, and George Clooney. Maybe Jude Law. There are others (almost all women, because men rarely deviate from a suit/tux), but I'm terrible with names. I confuse Winona Ryder and the vegan who played the empress (queen?) in a Star Wars movie and attended Yale or Princeton, but they both do well too. It's pretty easy when you're famous and designers are throwing clothes at you! Having a stylist and makeup person helps too.

Posted by: Erik | Dec 10, 2012 10:23:47 PM

6. What is with all the style comments? The dude is a rock star, aren't they supposed to be able to look however they want? Isn't the whole concept of rock star "do whatever" ?

I do like the silver hair on 'im.

He looks good.

Posted by: johnny | Dec 10, 2012 10:35:23 PM

7. I want to see Dustin Black with gray hair. That do would look like a helmet. PS: I was off the 1-10 scale.

Posted by: Gary | Dec 10, 2012 11:18:37 PM

8. Well- Adam doesn't look like this now- he has his black hair back and a beard and mustache! That man is so hot- doesn't matter what he wears ect. He xan pull off any look and he keeps us fans interested. A sign of a true artist!!!

Posted by: adam-4-ever | Dec 11, 2012 12:11:02 AM

9. This is the hottest he's looked in quite some time. He's really hot without anything on, I wish he'd stop making himself ugly.

Then again, it's his choice and I feel the same way toward many performers so...

Posted by: G.I. Joe | Dec 11, 2012 3:17:50 AM

10. It's spray-in color, not permanent. Washes out in one shampoo.

Posted by: Erik | Dec 11, 2012 4:55:25 AM

11. He's hot here, agreed; you should see him in action--performing, talking. When he gets animated, that's when he's uber-hot. Watch his Voice of China, Arizona State Fair, and duet with Cyndi Lauper for Vocal Mastery. And, any of the shows with Queen. This Sunday, he's hosting and singing with VH1 Divas show. Adam's a lot more than a pretty "perfectly constructed face" as one put it.

Posted by: Tess McGinnis | Dec 11, 2012 11:51:54 AM

12. Those making disparaging remarks about Mr Lambert need to get their jealous panties out of their crack. Jealousy is such a petty thing, especially when it comes from no talent nobodies. Adam Lambert's star is on the rise, he will be around a long long time, and we will all be better for him.

Posted by: Rusty | Dec 29, 2012 7:41:45 PM