News | Reality TV | The Beekman Boys

Gay 'Amazing Race' Winners The Beekman Boys Talk About Their Win on 'The Talk': VIDEO

Beekmanboys

The Beekman Boys showed up on The Talk yesterday to celebrate their win, share what they learned, and how the million dollars will impact their lives.

Said Josh Kilmer-Purcell: "It was a great lesson if you're having troubles in life. Just keep going. Keep trying. Someone will help you, and you're gonna win."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I loved "I Am Not Myself These Days." I watched the whole season and never made the connection.

Thanks, AJ.

Posted by: pParkerT | Dec 12, 2012 1:05:21 PM

2. In other news, Oedipus blinds himself and has to be led offstage.

Posted by: Elsewhere | Dec 12, 2012 1:11:15 PM

3. These guys are raging real-life dolls. Josh a celebrated author, Brent a deceptively tough little farm-businessman and former physician. Stop looking for role models. They're right in front of you on The Fabulous Beekman Boys and this season of Amazing Race, all of which can be rewatched on line and ought to be.

Posted by: JEEZE | Dec 12, 2012 1:36:11 PM

4. Ditto that I am so excited these guys won. Love them.

Posted by: Trasker | Dec 12, 2012 3:58:09 PM

5. Love them, loved their show. Some savvy network should pick up "The Fabulous Beekman Boys." If only to catch up with Polka Spot and Farmer John! Hello, Bravo??

Posted by: mtmslg | Dec 12, 2012 4:39:17 PM

6. I'm always glad to see LGBT people succeed. However, I don't really like that show. Admittedly, I have only watched it a few times. What I have usually seen is "ugly Americans" running aound the world acting superior and rude to lots of other folks.

Posted by: andrew | Dec 12, 2012 7:02:16 PM

7. My, ahem, 'friend' told me the ending but that didn't stop me from watching and still being on the edge of my seat. Good for them.

Posted by: Robert K Brown | Dec 12, 2012 11:20:19 PM

8. I second AJ's recommendation, Josh's memoir "I Am Not Myself These Days" is at once hilarious, absurd and sweet. Really enjoyed it.

Posted by: Ray | Dec 13, 2012 12:50:21 AM