News | Pets

BigGayDeal.com

Meet Adam and Billy: VIDEO

Adam_billy

A heartwarming rescue story to start your day.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Difficult to watch, but I love them both: Adam and Billy.

Posted by: JeffNYC | Dec 5, 2012 7:52:27 AM

2. Thank you for sharing this. During this month of materalism, remember that when your thinking of buying that extra thing for yourself or a friend, maybe you could spend that money towards the help of these poor innocent animals. I made my donation as soon as this video was over.

Posted by: Chuck | Dec 5, 2012 7:52:59 AM

3. Thanks to all these great people who do this. There are so many wonderful animals who need a loving home. Just adopted a deaf terrier and it's a rewarding challenge. The shots of this puppy mill are heartbreaking but the work of these good people is inspiring.

Posted by: stranded | Dec 5, 2012 8:14:34 AM

4. Congratulations to Billy on finding a real home. Kudos to Adam on having the heart and giving of himself to offer it. This is what real love is all about.

Posted by: fritzrth | Dec 5, 2012 8:27:29 AM

5. This is why you shouldn't get your pets from pet stores.

Posted by: SPOT | Dec 5, 2012 9:14:25 AM

6. I needed a good cry today...

Posted by: Allen from Austin | Dec 5, 2012 9:19:29 AM

7. Wow, what a sad and yet beautiful way to start the day. You both are my heroes.

Posted by: huskerman68 | Dec 5, 2012 11:42:27 AM

8. Made small donation. What a touching story.

Posted by: Vince Smetana | Dec 5, 2012 11:55:04 AM

9. I am against the death penalty, but I'd shoot the folks that own that puppy mill myself. With a satisfying smile on my face.

Posted by: Kyle | Dec 5, 2012 1:50:01 PM

10. Awwwwwwww...just don't make him dress up in girly things. You'll embarrass him in front of the other dogs.

Posted by: ratbastard | Dec 5, 2012 1:57:11 PM

11. I had a good cry when I saw this video. The tears were both for sadness and joy at seeing that Billy has a family now. What a see story of Love.

Peace