Jimmy Kimmel | Lance Bass | N'Sync | News

BigGayDeal.com

Lance Bass Makes Stunning Confession to Jimmy Kimmel: VIDEO

Bass

Not to be outdone by Oprah, Jimmy Kimmel had his own Lance interview last night, and secrets most people had long suspected were revealed.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Lance really needs to get rid of that rooster haircut. It looks dated.

Posted by: Joseph | Jan 18, 2013 8:26:59 AM

2. Not as dated as gay guys commenting on how current others' looks are.

Posted by: Joey Y | Jan 18, 2013 8:41:49 AM

3. He's looking a little weird in the face...

Posted by: Marty | Jan 18, 2013 8:47:56 AM

4. Joey, good luck with that. He does look a bit odd, and the link doesn't even work for me.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 18, 2013 8:55:05 AM

5. Superb article. Really looking forward to accumulate more information on your article. I’m very happy to read this!!! Cool.
    help with thesis

Posted by: Linda | Jan 18, 2013 9:02:30 AM

6. I love Lance Bass. He's always so genuine, and fun and charming and his work for LGBT has truly been inspiring the past few years.

Posted by: KidoKinko | Jan 18, 2013 9:10:14 AM

7. Lance is adorable. If after all he's done for us and our community, the first thing you want to do is bash his looks, then you're just projecting your own insecurities.

Posted by: USC Trojans Fan | Jan 18, 2013 9:11:12 AM

8. LOL. Cute. He looks a little different. Not shockingly so or anything.

Posted by: AJ | Jan 18, 2013 9:11:58 AM

9. Hair looks dated? face is weird? he looks bad?

Well, firstly. It's lovely we have super models anonymously posting in the comments section of this site. And secondly, I'd do Lance in a second and proudly so. And so would the majority of people I know. But listen, when you're insecure in your own appearance, you need to project it on someone else. I get that.

Posted by: 2 Dads | Jan 18, 2013 9:12:50 AM

10. He looks good to me. And moreover, his fun personality makes him even cuter.

It's amusing to me; ANYTIME a picture or article of any hetero male is done on here and all you get is droves of messages worshipping him and gays making a complete fool of themselves sucking up to a hetero who has no interest in them. Post a pic of ANY openly gay man and it's a vicious b-tchfest with attacks on that persons A.) Looks B.) Character C.) both. In that order. You preach respect for your community but are the LAST to show yourselves respect, amongst each other.

Posted by: LazerLightBeams | Jan 18, 2013 9:15:06 AM

11. @LazerLightBeams

It's because gay people have a real unhealthy fixation with heterosexuals, and romantically being with them. It's partially the unattainable factor, and partially because of internalized homophobia. But you're right. It is always fascinating the duality between the praise any straight male public figure gets on here, vs. any gay celebrity. The gay celeb will be ruthlessly bashed, while virtually any straight celeb will be drowned in compliments. In some small way, it's actually pretty sad when you think about it.

Posted by: Art Smith | Jan 18, 2013 9:18:16 AM

12. Meh. Lance is fun, never offensive, and always harmless. lay off and pick a new target kids.

Posted by: Dynex | Jan 18, 2013 9:19:23 AM

13. He did what?! Why wasn't this news before?

Posted by: anon | Jan 18, 2013 9:33:27 AM

14. What the hell has Lance Bass done other that "be Lance Bass" for the last few years?

Posted by: QJ201 | Jan 18, 2013 9:35:52 AM

15. I love, and I love his sirius show.

Posted by: papi_chulo | Jan 18, 2013 9:58:11 AM

16. Not as dated as gays calling out other gays for calling out other gays. And so on and so on.

I'll be bitchy if I want and I seriously couldn't care less. Lance's face looks worked over. And that always looks awful on a man. I think he's funny and attractive in a self deprecating way. But he definitely is looking like he's had some work done aroudn the eyes and that nose.

If he can't be happy with the way he looked, why should I be happy with the way he looks now?

Posted by: Hunty | Jan 18, 2013 10:04:23 AM

17. Is Hunty had botx injections lately? The U is her names appears to be more more rounded. Like there are a few extra pixels. Traaaaaaaagic.

Posted by: Edd | Jan 18, 2013 10:14:24 AM

18. I think he actually looks better than he did at the peak of N'Sync. He is aging quite well.

Posted by: Bollux | Jan 18, 2013 10:39:52 AM

19. Looks a little different? Yes, it's called GETTING OLDER.
    I like him. He's genuine.

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Jan 18, 2013 11:08:31 AM

20. keep the scalpels away from your nose!

Lance is going to end up ala michael jackson's nose if he doesnt stop the plastic surgery

Posted by: Moz's | Jan 18, 2013 11:40:07 AM

21. I frosted my tips and went as Lance for Halloween one year.

Posted by: me | Jan 18, 2013 11:53:53 AM

22. A lopsided faux-hawk on a 33 year old man is a no-no. So is that candy cane shirt.

Posted by: Not good | Jan 18, 2013 12:03:16 PM

23. Bitchy queens.

Posted by: LOOKATYOURSELVESINTHEMIRROR | Jan 18, 2013 12:41:44 PM

24. It's called AGING.

Yeah, the hair style needs to go. He's look better with something less obvious.

Posted by: ratbastard | Jan 18, 2013 1:34:41 PM

25. Lance has been independently wealthy from a young age, and he's managed to avoid addiction and so many other negatives of privilege. He even managed to emerge from his Reichen Lehmkuhl folly relatively unscathed.

Skype distorts the face especially if you have used botox.

With the number of hatchet faced women (and men) I encounter everyday, I wouldn't consider Lance overworked.

Haters gonna hate, I guess.

I think he's terrific and a good role model for other independent wealthy single white gay men.

Posted by: LanceLover | Jan 18, 2013 1:36:08 PM