Comments

1. Caliban says

I don’t think he shaves his chest. That’s what the whole bit was about. Jon Stewart was talking about him as an “alpha male” and Josh Brolin was saying he wasn’t because he doesn’t have chest hair.

2. Jerry says

I don’t recall: is James Brolin hairy?

I was kind of surprised that Stewart went after the NYE arrest that way, though. My face was cracked for Brolin on that (though Brolin’s face was pretty cracked on its own at that point).

3. Lymis says

@4:38 “Does it make you more comfortable if I talk to you like this?”

I don’t think “comfortable” is quite the right word, but hell yes,it works for me! I’d LOVE to have him talking to me in that position. Or the talking could be optional.

4. andrew says

He is a really good looking guy and what a great personality. He looks so much like his father but there is something about his look and personality that reminds me of Channing Tatum. And thats a good thing !!!

5. says

What’s wrong with guys shaving their body hair? Why are some men so intimidated by that? If you don’t like it, don’t do it. Men cut their head hair and shave their faces all the time and that’s “natural.” There are enough hirsute men in the world to please hair lovers 1,000 times over. Please let those of us who love our smooth men a few sexy guys in peace. You’ve got an entire gay subculture to bask in… bears. Give it a rest already. Not everyone has to be the same. The smooth bashing gets really boring.

6. andrew says

I am one of those guys who never had any chest hair. When I was younger that bothered me because I mistakenly equated hairyness with masculinity. Now I realize that it doesn’t men s*it.

7. Rob says

Some of the sexiest guys are smooth. Really, he’s lucky that he’s one of them. His incredibly gorgeous dad is smooth too, as I remember him in his younger days. Also, don’t forget…his Mother-in-law is Barbra!