David Beckham | Guy Ritchie | News

'Daily Mail' Raises Questions About David Beckham's Package: PHOTO

Becks

Bless British tabloid The Daily Mail for asking the serious questions: "David is that all YOU?" The question is the axis on which a probing expose of soccer star David Beckham's trot around LA for a new H&M underwear video campaign pivots. Guy Ritchie, too, has been implicated, as the director of said campaign. It's riveting stuff.

Check out a couple more images from the sensational tale AFTER THE JUMP.

Becks2

Beck3

Becks4

Comments

1. Oh, Gawd, Rick is here. They must've opened up Bellevue's library, and put him on the computer. Just to ease their baby-sitting burden they're going to torture us?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 10, 2013 4:42:27 PM

2. He looks amazing, legs, body, face and package. Ugh, but the hair!

Posted by: Gregoire | Jan 10, 2013 4:50:30 PM

3. Remember how geeks are unpopularly portrayed stalking girls who aren't at least a bit sexually attractive them. It is similar to how gays are so obsessed with straight men.

Posted by: MalaysianHo | Jan 10, 2013 5:00:25 PM

4. Malay : Ain't any hot gay men around these days, though. (Bracing myself..)

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 10, 2013 5:04:50 PM

5. Tats can look hot on some men- this is not the case with Beckham.

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 10, 2013 5:17:19 PM

6. Forget the tats and age and all the other claptrap people are complaining about ... it's that Cup look that destroys it for me. I hate that. There are a few underwear lines that have cup-padding to make your package look bigger underneath pants ... but I think it looks ridiculous. Thankfully, I'm more than half Jewish (all the ethnicity, none of the religion), so I personally have no need to artificially enhance the size of my package. At least *something* in my genes works for jeans.

Posted by: Zlick | Jan 10, 2013 5:27:58 PM

7. No doubt about it Beckham is hot, but Cristiano Ronaldo is SMOKIN HOT !!!

Posted by: andrew | Jan 10, 2013 6:03:03 PM

8. I think David Beckham is handsome sure but that doesn't mean I get what the fuss is about.

Posted by: Jeff | Jan 10, 2013 6:29:48 PM

9. David Beckham is yuck. Yuck, yuck, yuck. Anyone who finds him attractive needs to have their head read.

As for the package, the fashion industry sells illusions. It will lie to you in order to make a sale. The name of the game is to make you think something exists where it doesn't. It's the ultimate fraud industry along with Hollywood.

Posted by: stephen lucas | Jan 10, 2013 6:49:59 PM

10. Dear Towleroad,
    Please stop funding homophobic bigotry. Each time you link to the Daily Mail (or the Daily Heil as it is known in the UK) you are contributing to an extreme right newspaper.

Posted by: MaryM | Jan 10, 2013 7:07:51 PM

11. Who cares? The underwear itself is crap.

Posted by: Oliver | Jan 10, 2013 7:11:40 PM

12. if it were any smaller it would be a clitoris

Posted by: Marty | Jan 10, 2013 8:03:24 PM

13. Gorgeous man, no matter what. But then, I've never been a size queen and don't care about sociological makeup. Funny how all these shallow people consider that important.

Posted by: Kyle M. Sullivan | Jan 10, 2013 8:35:12 PM

14. too any tats -- he looks like he did time on rykers island...........

Posted by: steve | Jan 10, 2013 8:45:01 PM

15. A spectacular body marred by gawd-awful tats.

Posted by: Texan768730 | Jan 10, 2013 9:04:07 PM

16. I've seen Mr. Beckham's package and it was far from small or even normal size. It was big and had potatoes to match the meat. True he is not a twink, and any self respecting adult male would want to grow into a full fledge man including body and genetalia. Shut up and grow your own pair of balls.

Posted by: Tom Perez | Jan 11, 2013 12:11:00 AM

17. He's hot, not wild about the tats, but then again, the tats are on HIM and not ME. I doubt I'll ever get a crack at him...LOL...but hey, an aging man can dream, can't he?

Posted by: millerbeach | Jan 11, 2013 4:33:45 AM

18. Oh, wait, what was this story really about? His package? Really? I thought the Brits were above petty journalism like us in the States.

Posted by: millerbeach | Jan 11, 2013 4:34:36 AM

19. Colin Farrell is Irish and he proves that small peen thing completely wrong. However, small peen, big peen, it's all preference. There is such thing as TOO big.

Don't all clutch your pearls at once.

Posted by: Bobby | Jan 11, 2013 10:01:58 AM

20. I like his pics where he is showing a buzz cut (almost skin head) he looks nasty and sexy. somehow, my gaydar seems to ping whenever I see him in these 'jocky' ads. (IMO!).

Posted by: pscheck2 | Jan 12, 2013 12:18:44 AM

21. Beck's body looks like q nice, NATURAL, athletic one vs a gymed up steroided version. I prefer natural. I don't get the tattoos but then I don't have to. Bottom line...that ass is on fire!!!!!!!

Posted by: stanhope | Jan 18, 2013 3:26:34 AM

22. Turn David around - he has a nice, shapely ass. Let's see more photo shoots of his sexy bum!

Posted by: Dave From Canada | Jan 19, 2013 9:21:52 PM

23. @Gregv: It's always white sliced loaf. Use your loaf and jog on, pal.

Posted by: Chilly Willy | Jan 24, 2013 4:13:27 PM

24. Never mind the package: the terrible eye-lift is the thing to watch. Looks like a startled Hausfrau.

Posted by: Sir Priz'd | Jan 24, 2013 4:14:48 PM

25. Like the song says, "No bread, no meat."

Posted by: Katie Webster. | Jan 24, 2013 10:11:33 PM