Advertising | Eric Decker | News

The Clear Bronco Skin You Deserve: VIDEO

Decker

I don't have enough acne to require Proactiv, but if I have to watch the commercials, Denver Broncos wide receiver Eric Decker is certainly an easy-on-the-eyes spokesperson,  AFTER THE JUMP...

More...
Sportrait: Eric Decker [tlrd]

(via swoonworthy)

Comments

1. Kim Kardashian's next marriage.

Posted by: Andy | Jan 15, 2013 10:09:23 AM

2. Pro-activ is a scam. Google it before you buy.

Posted by: Will | Jan 15, 2013 10:21:29 AM

3. Other creams come to mind when I see his photo...

Posted by: 99% | Jan 15, 2013 10:29:08 AM

4. The video is currently unavailable.

A 25 year-old concerned about a "girly" facial treatment for acne?!

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Jan 15, 2013 10:29:32 AM

5. This guy is ascendingly obnoxious. Does he have any brains behind his stuffed-up nose?

Posted by: UFFDA | Jan 15, 2013 10:36:40 AM

6. Nice tits.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Jan 15, 2013 10:54:08 AM

7. **swoon**

Posted by: Kevin | Jan 15, 2013 10:57:37 AM

8. Ironically, Proactiv is harder to get rid of than acne, which I guess is fine if you want to use it indefinitely.

Posted by: Hugh | Jan 15, 2013 11:01:38 AM

9. Gawker is currently running a series of consumer horror stories on dealing with Pro-Activ. They make it virtually impossible to cancel automatic deliveries, use the same shame game that Enzyte was using on their clients to extort money. It's irresponsible to give them *any* good press.

Posted by: Sean Mac | Jan 15, 2013 11:03:38 AM

10. Have had great results with Proactive. I don't have acne, but it works well with occasional blemishes.

Posted by: Tom | Jan 15, 2013 11:22:27 AM

11. Tom, nobody is saying it doesn't work but it works as well as other much cheaper benzoyl peroxide based products (as it basically is the same other than the marketing) and many people have alleged that it is very difficult to cancel ongoing billing and delivery.

Posted by: Alex | Jan 15, 2013 11:36:56 AM

12. Apparently this is good ole benzoyl peroxide that is available in scores of other formulations for less, but people pay more for it so that they can hire celebrity spokespersons. The triumph of marketing.

If you have persistent acne past adolescence, something is wrong and you ought to get to the bottom of it. For Eric it's probably juicing.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Jan 15, 2013 11:37:01 AM

13. Without text I wouldn't have understood a word.
    Nice guy, but someone actually believes in these commercials? Even if people in them would look so called average?

Posted by: Matt26 | Jan 15, 2013 11:59:53 AM

14. I actually find this ad to be a turn-off. He at first thought that acne-treatment was "too girly?" Right, because women are the lowliest thing anyone can be and we must avoid all association with anything they do.

How does sexism get tossed around so casually as if not to be noticed? In this day and age, you would not see an ad for a jazz collection with a white person saying it's not "too black" or an ad for high-interest term deposits assuring viewers that it's "not too Jewish."

Sexist language should be considered just as offensive.

Posted by: GregV | Jan 15, 2013 12:27:47 PM

15. 1. Decker is very pretty

2. Skin care is important for all men. Forget if people call it "girly."

3. I have known two close friends that used proactive. One had a more severe case if facial acne than the other but they both got really great results.

4. I have great skin and won't ever use Proactive cause of my great genes. Ha.

Posted by: bostonbeat | Jan 15, 2013 2:13:45 PM

16. And all I can think about...BACKNE!

Posted by: Garst | Jan 15, 2013 2:48:01 PM

17. Holy crap! Gorgeous man!

Posted by: AriesMatt | Jan 15, 2013 3:01:31 PM

18. There is nothing girly about him...

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 15, 2013 5:24:30 PM

19. Damn, he is one fine looking guy. Tom Brady eat your heart out !!!

Posted by: andrew | Jan 15, 2013 10:31:43 PM

20. He really is "fall-on-your-knees" beautiful. I could watch the video over and over.

Why he's stuck shilling this crap product is a mystery to me, although I've heard they pay the big bucks.

Oh, for a night in heaven on earth.

Posted by: Fahd | Jan 15, 2013 10:34:57 PM

21. Damn. Now THAT is a man! I wanna suck him off till all the jizz from his balls is gone.

Posted by: Jase | Jan 17, 2013 5:09:01 PM

22. Skinny legs.

Deal-breaker.

Unless they're on my shoulders.

In which case, fabulous legs!

Posted by: Josh | Feb 1, 2013 10:45:56 AM

23. Proactive actually has worked for me... but this Decker hottie has never had a zit in his life. His skin is flawless.

Posted by: David | Feb 1, 2013 1:38:37 PM

24. wow. its come to including a zit commercial just to gawk at a straight guy?
    this is so bad on so many levels. please keep it queer.
    straight guys are not something we need to admire or emulate. yuck

it really is dysfunctional on a psychological level.

Posted by: steven | Apr 15, 2013 5:16:35 AM

25. And he's a "wide receiver"...hmmm...

Posted by: DanJ | Apr 17, 2013 6:37:52 PM