Inauguration | Michelle Obama | News

Michelle Obama Eyerolls John Boehner: VIDEO

M_obama

There's a gif of this delicious 'I've had enough of you' moment being widely circulated.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. So I guess Tom is the racist sort of troll.

Posted by: MateoM | Jan 21, 2013 8:02:02 PM

2. Boner seemed to try to engage an answer from her WHILE HER MOUTH WAS FULL. She knew what he was up to: to make her look like a commoner. She could have handled the situation with more grace, but did you see Boner's face during the entire Inauguration? Constant frowns of disapproval. Talk about lack of grace!

Posted by: Tom221 | Jan 21, 2013 8:12:50 PM

3. Michelle has that look on her face that says, "Why is this giant crying Oompa-loompa that has been giving my husband sh*t lately trying to talk to me while I'm enjoying a meal?"

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Jan 21, 2013 8:15:45 PM

4. The only reason FLOTUS had her elbow on the table is because Boehner almost hit her on that arm just seconds before, while she was having a bite no less! She was getting her arm away from that a**hole.

Posted by: topher | Jan 21, 2013 8:31:55 PM

5. I've seen several photos of Mrs. Boehner over the course of the day. She looks like she had really bad gas.

Posted by: BobN | Jan 21, 2013 8:36:31 PM

6. Much ado about nothing

Posted by: Joe | Jan 21, 2013 8:48:25 PM

7. She's not angry, just shady. Could be something she picked up at Princeton or maybe Harvard.

Posted by: LJC | Jan 21, 2013 9:04:08 PM

8. My sentiments exactly.

Posted by: Rexford | Jan 21, 2013 9:04:50 PM

9. This is cute, but you guys should've posted a video that didn't have a title that was intent on insulting the FLOTUS like she's some cow or something.

Posted by: Robert Ellison | Jan 21, 2013 9:29:43 PM

10. If I have to sit beside that bag of leaky orange, I rather shove food down my throat non stop to avoid talking to him.

Posted by: bambinoitaliano | Jan 21, 2013 9:49:58 PM

11. Wow. Get a load of the racist comments being posted on that Youtube page.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Jan 21, 2013 10:47:17 PM

12. Interesting commentary but sometimes one has to question Towleroad's aptitude for tasteless bias. The title of this video is appalling.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jan 21, 2013 11:26:32 PM

13. I'm sorry if this sounds a little politically incorrect
    But this link is far too gay..not all looks up and down is an eye roll
    Just because it's a website directed at the gay population doesn't mean we have to pick apart everyone for what they do and assume we know what they are doing and thinking..dont be such bit*ches
    Lets find some real news
    Michelle Obama has had too deal with alot over the last 2 years the last thing she should have to do is worry about how her food is chewed and what her reaction is when she doesn't respond how WE expect her to when she does.

Posted by: Darren | Jan 22, 2013 12:11:48 AM

14. Delicious moment.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jan 22, 2013 12:36:38 AM

15. I just saw it again on CNN. I think that boner just made a jesting remark to both of them, who knows what. It's clear the POTUS and boner shared a laugh about it and FLOTUS who had her mouth full, reacted with an eye roll. I think it was a "laughing with you" moment not a "laughing at you" moment.

Posted by: beef and fur | Jan 22, 2013 1:43:36 AM

16. Just saw the CNN replay of the POTUS speech at the Capitol luncheon and he made a reference to FLOTUS and boner having a meeting of the minds that he was delaying the proceedings too much. Perhaps a joke to long-winded speeches on a cold, blustery day? Maybe this was the remark the three shared and caused the eye roll?

Posted by: beef and fur | Jan 22, 2013 2:01:03 AM

17. Of course boner just popped her on the arm like she was a Hooter's waitress, so yeah, maybe an eye roll was in order.

Posted by: beef and fur | Jan 22, 2013 2:44:43 AM

18. Sad thing is that's who Obama has to negotiate with. The man seems impossible! And next election I think he'll be the Republicans nominee and Joe Biden will run against him. Time will tell.

Posted by: Patrick Fasca | Jan 22, 2013 2:59:20 AM

19. I don't think it was an eye roll. I think she looked up when the MC spoke.

Posted by: John Conolley | Jan 22, 2013 4:46:25 AM

20. Way funny.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jan 22, 2013 5:06:22 AM

21. I wish she had made him cry. that would have been awesome.

Posted by: Ianmck | Jan 22, 2013 7:24:33 AM

22. With that side of orange hog meat sitting next to me, I'd guard my food too! That's just basic human behavior, she's simply keeping him away from her plate and the look is saying "Back off, Clementine, this is MY chow."

Posted by: johnny | Jan 22, 2013 8:23:23 AM

23. Whatever this is, it's a slam on the First Lady rather than a celebration of snap divahood (she has never ever been known to "throw shade" so why this is turning on up on the day of the inauguration is questionable.) I think people are projecting their feelings onto the M. Obama

Posted by: maxx | Jan 22, 2013 8:24:55 AM

24. If I was sitting next to the Boner, I would have likely had a seizure and my fork would have accidentally SLAMMED into Boner's upper thigh. OOPS! Sorry about that! :-P

Posted by: Fruit-for-Peace | Jan 22, 2013 8:28:25 AM

25. Michele Obama is all that and a bag of skittles. I love her. !!! ^_^ Boehner should do us all a favor cry us a river build a bridge and get over himself. He has the personality of a damp cardboard box with orange spray paint on it. ^_^

Posted by: alexander | Jan 22, 2013 8:29:09 AM