Drag Queens | Music | Music Video | News

Drag Racers Sharon Needles and Willam Debut New Clips: VIDEOS

Needles

Catch the premiere of RuPaul's Drag Race last night?

Then you might still be in the mood for these new music videos, one from last year's winner Sharon Needles called "This Club is a Haunted House", and a raunchy (work-unfriendly) re-make of Alicia Keys' "Girl on Fire" from Willam.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Boyisabottom

Comments

1. Lame.

Posted by: Paul | Jan 29, 2013 8:24:28 AM

2. I can't believe the resemblance to Wilson Philips, and the harmonies are as strong too! Heck if Macklemore and Ryan can make it to #1 with novelty rap, these girls are gonna break through

Posted by: Strepsi | Jan 29, 2013 8:28:53 AM

3. The video makes me laugh and cringe at the same time. Yeesh!

Posted by: Ken | Jan 29, 2013 8:48:23 AM

4. Respect to Sharon and all the other winners, but Raja remains the best drag queen that show has ever graduated.

Posted by: gwynethcornrow | Jan 29, 2013 9:27:08 AM

5. The second video was hilarious. Those three need to make an album.

Posted by: John | Jan 29, 2013 9:38:31 AM

6. I think Sharon is fierce but that video was a bit flat. It felt like a bad 1997 goth-alt rock video. Someone needs to connect Sharon with Floria Sigismondi stat!

And Willam has a great voice!

Posted by: Scott | Jan 29, 2013 9:54:09 AM

7. @John, they do have an album

Posted by: Lucas | Jan 29, 2013 10:03:23 AM

8. I agree that most gays here need to get a sense of humor, but the whole drag thing always seems so incredibly dated to me. Reminds me of back in the 90s when for "fun" my incredibly homophobic suburbanite coworkers would go to drag shows for entertainment and have a blast. To them, drag queens weren't people, they're circus performers. Just sad.

Posted by: Robert | Jan 29, 2013 12:39:36 PM

9. The best thing about the second video were the boys- the drag trio seemed scary- like something from a horror movie.

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 29, 2013 6:03:19 PM