BigGayDeal.com

News: James Dobson, Chelsea Bigot, Cheyenne Jackson, Duck

RoadPaul Rudnick has a quiz for Tom Cruise's new estate manager...

RoadFocus on the Family's James Dobson tells flock that 35 years of work is ruined.

DuckRoadGiant rubber duck invades Sydney harbor.

RoadReported $3 million offer for photo of Kim Kardashian-Kanye West spawn.

RoadTrack coach resigns over affair with athlete: "Hall of Fame women's track and field coach Bev Kearney, whose story of recovery from a paralyzing auto accident inspired people around the country, has resigned due to an "intimate consensual relationship" with a University of Texas athlete in 2002, the school announced Saturday night."

RoadRebel Wilson is considering kidnapping One Direction.

RoadMichelangelo Signorile chased down a bigot in Chelsea who called him "disgusting" after he kissed his partner: "I've not come to this age in my life, to this stage of the game in the fight for LGBT rights, to have someone call me 'disgusting' in my own neighborhood. And it's time none of us let them get away with it. I'm not saying that I or anyone should stand up to everybody engaged in a homophobic act every time. Obviously you have to be wise and safe. But whether it's on the streets of Chelsea or in Columbus, Ohio, all of us, straight and gay, must speak up when we can. Stand up and fight back. Because if we don't, they win."

RoadJustin Bieber speaks out about marijuana photos.

JacksonRoadCheyenne Jackson and Patti LuPone had a Broadway date night.

RoadMaggie Gallagher on the retirement of her syndicated column: "I've spoken the truth within the limits of my insight, which is all any writer can do. I've had an impact on my times and stood up for some denigrated truths that I do not think any society can do without. Plus, I know people trying to live by these truths and [passing] them down to their children really appreciate my capacity to put into words what is in their hearts. All in all, I feel pretty good about how I've spent my life."

RoadBoeing 787 Dreamliner catches fire on tarmac in Boston: "Boston Fire Department spokesman Steve MacDonald said the fire was in the belly of the Japan Airlines aircraft, which flies between Tokyo and Boston."

RoadProvidence, Rhode Island bishop says marriage equality sanctions "immoral activity".

RoadThey are FAMily.

TomatoRoadAll hail the tomato pill: "Ateronon, which contains lycopene found in the skin of ripe tomatoes, had previously been hailed for unclogging arteries but the latest results have given researchers hope it could halt the damage caused by heart disease – Britain’s biggest killer...The effect of the pill on people with heart disease saw improvements in the function of cells in the endothelium, which lines blood vessels. Ateronon was shown to improve the flexibility of blood vessels by up to half."

RoadMale model fix: Wouter Peelen.

RoadAppeals court overturns conviction of two men jailed in 2011 for homosexuality in Cameroon.

RoadHoney Boo Boo's earnings go into a trust fund: "June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana 'HBB' Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.  June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

Comments

1. oh Yuppers, you're funny and sad in equal measure. like i said, you lie about others to avoid telling the truth about yourself. feel free to join the other trolls in their futures as "well, we noticed this funny smell in the apartment hallway and realized it was that creepy guy and he'd been dead for five days" stories in the local news.

and now i'm done with you. toodles!

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Jan 7, 2013 5:53:05 PM

2. Okay, took care of the kiwi. What should I link to next? More proof of what you dudes call mere conspiracy theories...?

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 7, 2013 5:53:15 PM

3. You BETTER run, Kiwi (or Buckie, or...). I just got ya good.

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 7, 2013 5:54:45 PM

4. YUPP: LOL!!!! What do you think you proved with that "proof"? ANYBODY can copy and paste any link onto their name when they are posting. It's not rocket science. For all we know YOU could have been Buckie and posted the URL address. You are such a freakin fool. You are making accusations against other people with no actual proof. Do you get your jollys being a jerk?

Posted by: GREGGER | Jan 7, 2013 5:59:51 PM

5. you didn't get me at all. you simply linked to you making an anti-catholic comment and linking my blog to it. wow. you're such a man.

this, btw, is the reason that guys like you don't end up ever being accepted as gay men. you pick all the wrong battles for all the wrong reasons because you don't have the orbs to actually stand up for anything.

so enjoy. and yeah, feel free to drink bleach. like, a lot of it.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Jan 7, 2013 6:00:28 PM

6. Nope, Gregger. Only he could have done that himself on this blog. Everybody knows he uses several names, and THIS time he hadn't been cautious enough. He was busted, and you were busted. And I'll prove everything else I've stated here too.

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 7, 2013 6:03:35 PM

7. LOL. Okay, Kiwi, Buckie, Lipstick Lesbian, etc. You don't have the orbs to move out of your parents' house.

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 7, 2013 6:05:07 PM

8. YUPP: Gregger here. I just posted with Kiwi's link and your "name". Not exactly hard to do. Didn't need Columbo to figure it out.

The only thing you have proven is crackpots are funny.

Posted by: YUPP | Jan 7, 2013 6:51:50 PM

9. You didn't do it though ! It's not working ! LOL. You and Kiwi got busted, accept it.

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 7, 2013 7:04:21 PM

10. Patti & Cheyenne have a date night in NYC. It's like the two top drafts in a Gay Fantasy Football League! These two need to do a show together or at least a concert. Love em both!

Posted by: Kevin | Jan 7, 2013 7:04:40 PM

11. Next...what should I link to ? I'll show you some genuinely sick stuff that's been done by both the moderators and posters of Towleroad, things every homophobic enemy is well aware of and wields as a weapon. The direct cause of homophobic attacks, both on the sreets and in the books. Right from Towle and Belonsky and Co.

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 7, 2013 7:07:34 PM

12. When I say "sick stuff", I don't mean as you or Kiwi would consider it, Gregger. You two think murder and mutilation is fine and normal.

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 7, 2013 7:09:15 PM

13. It should be noted that Kearney's lesbianism isn't so much a problem at UT; having a relationship with a student, however, is completely out of bounds, regardless of gender.

Posted by: Jerry | Jan 7, 2013 8:23:44 PM

14. Michelangelo Signorile is awesome.

Maybe his approach is a bit OTT but it's so important to stick up for yourself when a bigot says something to you or give you a dirty look. Many people get very intimidated by people who say something hateful when you least expect it but the way to stop such occurrences from happening is by NOT giving in and NOT letting these bigots scare you into living the way they want you to. It's easier said than done but it's empowering and it makes a difference.

Posted by: Francis | Jan 7, 2013 9:10:34 PM

15. Oh lord,another day on here and weaves are flying!

Posted by: greenfuzz | Jan 7, 2013 9:11:52 PM

16. Is Cheyenne Jackson out? Is that a dumb question?

Can I get some attention like Little Kiwi? What does it take to get fans/stans on here?

Posted by: Marky | Jan 7, 2013 9:15:03 PM

17. Jackson's been Out for years and has given many a gloriously sexy interview. he has thighs of death. MMmmmmph. i love.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Jan 7, 2013 9:18:01 PM

18. can we just have fahd back? if you feed the trolls they just stick around for more. no a few of these will just continue to puke on the comments, but eventually they get tired of shadow boxing.

Posted by: bandanajack | Jan 7, 2013 9:36:16 PM

19. Yupp, you're a very annoying poster.

Posted by: Francis | Jan 7, 2013 10:33:54 PM

20. You say I am fine with murder and mutilation? How dare you make that statement! You better take it back or you will find yourself in a lot of trouble.

Posted by: GREGGER | Jan 7, 2013 10:53:41 PM

21. Francis : That might be. Sometimes I annoy myself, too, because I don't feel like having to bring this stuff up all the time. But I remember people like Simon Wiesenthal (the nazi hunter) were sometimes called "annoying" too (they'd say "why doesn't he just let it go?", and the like). Morally, sometimes, you just....have to do what I do...

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 8, 2013 1:06:52 AM

22. Are you really comparing yourself to Simon Wiesenthal? REALLY? All you do is make ridiculous claims with no proof or any sound reasoning to back them up. You are a moron.

Posted by: BETTY | Jan 8, 2013 1:26:22 AM

23. Betty the stalker......everytime someone on here uses Gandhi or MLK as an example, do you screech that he is "comparing" himself to that person?

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 8, 2013 1:38:26 AM

24. And, Betty, what do YOU think about gay men from this site (I'll give you the link if you wish) threatening innocent girls with the mutilation (by razor blade) of their vaginas?

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 8, 2013 1:40:23 AM

25. YOU compared YOURSELF...I don't know why you are bringing up Ghandi or MLK? Your other claim: really?

Please, please, please seek help.

Posted by: BETTY | Jan 8, 2013 1:54:20 AM