Canada | Facial Hair | News

BigGayDeal.com

Sexy Beards: VIDEO

Hot_beard

Canada's Fab magazine goes behind the scenes of its "sexy beards" issue,
AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Sterling is hot as hell!

Posted by: sparks | Jan 15, 2013 8:18:38 PM

2. Delightful!

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Jan 15, 2013 8:53:46 PM

3. Sterling is adorable, but that is just too bushy for me.

I'm a perfect candidate for a (short) beard as I'd look very cub-ish......but.....I just can't grow one more than 3 days without freaking out. I hate how it feels on me. Argh.

Posted by: Robert | Jan 15, 2013 9:08:38 PM

4. That was pretty much the gayest video I've ever seen, ever. And it involved testosterone and body hair, which makes it even funnier.

Posted by: Robert | Jan 15, 2013 9:09:49 PM

5. Hairy is definitely what cranks my tractor.

Posted by: Bobby | Jan 15, 2013 9:19:03 PM

6. Funny when you see guys you know in a photoshoot.

Posted by: S. | Jan 15, 2013 9:58:31 PM

7. Some men do look hot with beards-my favorite was the next to last guy who used the Murphy beard oil...

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 15, 2013 10:19:20 PM

8. Sterling... so hot!
    How do you order this magazine?

Posted by: Rob | Jan 15, 2013 11:17:29 PM

9. There is nothing attractive about a beard long enough to house wildlife -_- hair is one thing, a wig on a chin is another. Sorry!

Posted by: Sam | Jan 16, 2013 12:27:22 AM

10. Beard good, comb-over bad.

Posted by: morristhecat | Jan 16, 2013 12:43:56 AM

11. Canada, Not L.A.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Jan 16, 2013 1:07:37 AM

12. Some of them are hot but spare me the ones who look like they've spent the last six months out on the ice clubbing baby seals.

Posted by: Mark | Jan 16, 2013 2:19:46 AM

13. Complain much MARK?

Posted by: EYEROLL | Jan 16, 2013 2:33:22 AM

14. Pounds is lovely, but for me it is too thick.
    I am a perfect candidate (short) beard as I look very cubs ish... But... I just can't grow a more than 3 days don't worry. I hate in how I feel. Ah.

Posted by: cheap football jerseys | Jan 16, 2013 3:14:46 AM

15. Great, This is really amazing page, here, I really enjoyed reading your thoughts, I will definitely share this article to my friends out there.

Posted by: street marketing paris | Jan 16, 2013 3:48:58 AM

16. Hot men in Toronto. Of course beards here help keep us warm in winter. :-)

Posted by: Jim Elliott | Jan 16, 2013 8:48:36 AM

17. All of those guys are nice looking, and one or two are incandescently hot. Sterling is a beautiful man, but I think he needs a bit of a thresh/trim. The ginger in the Cubs outfit? OMG. (And always nice to see Michael Yerxa!)

It's been a long time since I made out with someone else who has a beard--think it'd be nice. Very masculine, very hot. (Personally, I keep a beard to better delineate my jawline.)

Posted by: Dback | Jan 16, 2013 10:32:44 AM

18. OMG! I can't breath.....

Posted by: AllBeefPatty | Jan 16, 2013 11:01:09 AM

19. the author's comment about "wanting to grab hold of masculinity" implies that everything gay men do that could be considered traditionally masculine has some ulterior motive to be perceived as such. why does a beard have to be social statement? cant it just be a beard?

Posted by: jim | Jan 16, 2013 11:16:55 AM

20. They are mostly really hot..until they open their mouths.

Posted by: calpoidog | Jan 16, 2013 4:53:49 PM

21. Michael Yerxa, the guy who said that "grab hold of their masculinity" line, is a regular panelist on MTV Canada's 1 Girl 5 Gays. He's one of my favourites.

Posted by: foobar | Jan 16, 2013 7:30:14 PM