Comments

1. UFFDA says

Ice cream is a perfectly good reason to run away from an interview in Afghanistan. A better one is when you have to get going on your job.

No matter what Harry is a champ and all the cry-baby do-nothing liberals who commented negatively about him and the war yesterday are trolls living under the bridge of luxury and safety that men at war provide for the rest of us.

2. Gr8guyca says

Clearly, PR to counter his “bad boy” image from the Las Vegas incident. And, actually, it works. He seems like a nice guy who is serious about his military life. And, if he blew off steam when on leave, it becomes a bit more understandable. So, cool guy and, of course, very cute.

3. JohnAGJ says

@GR8 What happened in Las Vegas didn’t really bother me. It’s nothing I didn’t see before when in the military. I’m not saying its right, just understandable and makes Harry no different than any other soldier.

4. clint says

Um…Prince Harry looks like a hot hot hot ginger version of Prince Charles. Case closed. David Icke was onto something, however, about a possible celebrity pedophile ring with Satanic overtones, look up Jimmy Savile for more information on this in this mainstream press. Yikes.

But anyway, Prince Hot Ging is a good guy who serves his Queen and country in the dirt and sand of Afghanistan, and likes to have a bit of rowdy fun when on leave. I admire the way he’s handled his celebrity, just a few minor cosmetic faux pas, but nothing truly sinister, troubled or malicious at all. Well done, and show us yer cawk!! 😡

5. Ginger Royale says

Blatant press manipulation to make it look like he’s doing something important.

He seems kind of dim-witted, but yeah, he’s hot. The Vegas thing may’ve lowered regard for him amongst conservative (i.e. old)royal-watchers, but probably made him more relatable to the general population–those pics, more than this cheesy fake-interview, made him look more human.

Whoever(the royals, the military, the government) is driving this image makeover should tread lightly, or at least more subtly.

6. Seattle Mike says

I kept picturing Jake Gyllenhaal in his Santa hat and a little posing pouch. Let’s get the two of them together for a little Brokeback Mountin’. :-)

7. Coemgenus says

At last, real proof that playing moronic violent “games” really does turn you into an insensitive murdering thug, just as the right wingers say!

Oh yes, good at killing people because he’s good at games – wow! What a thing to brag about.

Shameful faux “Prince”.

8. AuntBess says

I rather thinks Harry looks like his grandfather, Prince Phillip. He gets the red hair from recessives on both sides (check out Diana’s brother, for instance).

9. Homer says

@coemgenus – “insensitive murdering thug”? Try putting yourself into ANYONE’s shoe in the middle of a war and I bet, royalty or not, you’ll probably thinking and saying the same thing. I don’t play violent “games” but then again I believe I’ve enough human empathy to understand the context of the man’s words – we can’t all be poetic and “sensitive” like yourself.

10. Homer says