Advertising | David Beckham | Guy Ritchie | News | Underwear

BigGayDeal.com

David Beckham is Caught in His Wet Underwear in New Short Film from Guy Ritchie: VIDEO

David_beckham

David Beckham's H&M underwear line gets shown off in a new short film from director Guy Ritchie. In the clip, the footballer's robe is caught in the door of the family Range Rover and he has his clothes torn off in a mad dash after it, only to be left a wet and helpless tourist attraction on the streets of Beverly Hills.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Ritchie_beckham

Comments

1. Stop with all the jealousy!!

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Feb 6, 2013 5:29:03 PM

2. You can almost tell who are tops here and who are bottoms by the comments. And that's cool enough.

Posted by: JOON | Feb 6, 2013 7:00:31 PM

3. I'm missing something I guess. I find his tattoos a turn off, and he looks dirty (in the unclean sense), and he's best buds with Tom "Scientology" Cruise, so.... not sexy to me, sorry.

Posted by: Ken | Feb 6, 2013 8:09:13 PM

4. As long as he doesn't talk, it's all good for me.

Posted by: dixichuk | Feb 6, 2013 8:44:01 PM

5. Hot man, cute commercial, dislike the tats, but not enough to kick him out of my bed...LOL The lights would be low, so I doubt I would notice. Plus, if I had him, I would probably be preoccupied with other aspects of his "being"...LOL Yup, even with the tats, (which are way over-done) he is still hot.

Posted by: millerbeacjh | Feb 7, 2013 4:44:07 AM

6. Is there anyway I could become that finger?

Posted by: StevyD | Feb 7, 2013 1:00:29 PM

7. The hottest Beckham H&M add yet! Replay...

Posted by: anony6 | Feb 7, 2013 2:33:38 PM

8. Prediction without judgment: the biggest trend in body aesthetics, starting with us in about two years and then being aped by straight folks (like every other trend), will be tattoo removal.

Posted by: Steve Scarborough | Feb 8, 2013 4:57:40 PM