Donald Trump | Gay Marriage | Howard Stern | News

BigGayDeal.com

Donald Trump Still Doesn't Want Gays to Marry: VIDEO

Stern_trump

Donald Trump appeared on the Howard Stern show yesterday and revealed that despite his lunch with George Takei last December, he still hasn't evolved on a certain issue.

Says Stern: "You're for gay marriage."

Replies Trump. "Well, I'm not...It's not an argument that you know I wanna really, cause it's never been an argument that's been discussed with me that much. People know it's not my thing one way or the other..."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Who gives a damn what Donald Trump is for or against?

Posted by: Don | Feb 7, 2013 8:39:56 AM

2. I don't like evangelical Christians calling out whether I can or can't get married, but I support their first-amendment rights as religious organizations to do so.

I will not be lectured about "traditional" or "biblical" marriage by the Catholics (celibate priests who sexually abuse children), the Mormons (polygamous marriages that favor men), or people like Donald Trump (multiple marriages and divorces). You people have forfeited your right to pontificate on this issue, period.

Posted by: Dback | Feb 7, 2013 8:47:44 AM

3. The man on his THIRD trophy wife/whore (you think any of them would have married him if he were poor? yes, whores) is against us getting married

Posted by: QJ201 | Feb 7, 2013 8:52:27 AM

4. You got to give it to him - he's consistent. He'll take this argument to the grave. Along with "I don't believe in hair transplant. I don't have to. I can afford the best in toupee technology."

Posted by: Manny Espinola | Feb 7, 2013 9:12:32 AM

5. God DAMN!, but these people are stew-pid!

Posted by: Adultery Trumps | Feb 7, 2013 9:39:23 AM

6. I always wonder, if it's not your thing, than why do you care if I marry or not? Let me marry. It's not affecting you in any way.

Posted by: Ernest1960 | Feb 7, 2013 9:44:11 AM

7. And I don't want Donald Trump to keep opening his fat piehole, but we all can't get what we want, do we?

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Feb 7, 2013 9:50:55 AM

8. I have to thank Trump for getting me off of the vicious Macy's cycle. I had been a loyal shopper there for years but we've completely given up on them for supporting him, carrying his cheap Chinese-made line, and featuring him and his birther views in their holiday ads.

I didn't realize how many local shops and online retailers offered much better service and selection.

Posted by: Rey | Feb 7, 2013 10:14:04 AM

9. ...and I don't think the donald should even exist. Let's call it a draw on that one...

Posted by: Alex Parrish | Feb 7, 2013 10:47:05 AM

10. Trump has turned into a human cartoon. I wonder why Howard is even wasting his time.

Posted by: Jack M | Feb 7, 2013 10:48:31 AM

11. Honestly? People like Trump only help the cause. I love that they voice these opinions.

Posted by: Earthxdog | Feb 7, 2013 11:14:44 AM

12. But Donald does want straights to be able to marry and divorce multiple times.

Posted by: jamal49 | Feb 7, 2013 11:21:00 AM

13. It's one thing for a person who lives by a specific set of moral or ethical rules to endorse those morals or ethics for others. How many times has Trump been divorced? How many of his wives did he cheat one? How many people has he screwed over in business? How many times has he declared bankruptcy? Sorry, but he's not a role model for anyone in any area. He's not good at business (see all the bankruptcies and failed ventures) or marriage (see the divorces) or anything else except self-promotion and in an era when Snooki and Kim Kardashian are "stars" that does seem like something to brag about.

Posted by: Houndentenor | Feb 7, 2013 11:45:21 AM

14. I don't want Donald Trump to marry. In fact, we should retroactively declare all his marriages invalid.

Posted by: db | Feb 7, 2013 12:45:23 PM

15. Since I can't take either of them seriously, I'm just going to say that Stern looks like an old woman in that hideous photo.

Posted by: Dee Vee | Feb 7, 2013 1:56:18 PM

16. Why does this
    a**hole keep getting all this publicity?

Posted by: Not a Trump fan | Feb 7, 2013 3:31:36 PM

17. Donald the duck still looks like an orangutan.

Posted by: Straight | Feb 7, 2013 5:58:10 PM

18. Are there actually people in America who give a s*it what Donald Chump thinks about anything?

Posted by: andrew | Feb 7, 2013 6:45:34 PM

19. Well, I guess he IS an expert on marriage. When you've done it as many times as he has!

People like him are the real threat to "traditional marriage". Him, the Kardashian twit (whose divorce proceedings are lasting longer than her 72 day marriage), Newt, etc. When people like this figure out how to get marriage done correctly, then Trump and the religious righteous can jump back on their moral high horse and tell the rest of us what to do. Until then, MYOB.

Posted by: BETTY | Feb 7, 2013 7:46:33 PM

20. Except for that anti-gay part this interview was a lot of fun- Howard got Donald to play a gay edition of F-marry-kill:
    Donald would kill Seth Mayers .... Marry Obama and F Bill Maher...
    =P