Billy Eichner | New York | News | Star Trek | Zachary Quinto

BigGayDeal.com

Billy Eichner Accosts New Yorkers with Zachary Quinto: VIDEO

Spock_eichner

Billy Eichner finds that most New Yorkers are disappointingly blasé when socked with Spock.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. The real question is who is Billy and do we care?

I would have jumped on Zachary, though, and kissed that adorable face.

Posted by: benjamin | Feb 4, 2013 12:35:45 PM

2. I passed Zachary on the sidewalk in front of the Gay Center once, and I cared. It was at the height of his Heroes, brain-eating days and it flipped me out.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Feb 4, 2013 12:48:28 PM

3. It's Dr. Thredsen, do you care? That would have me looking at him and saying "yes" and sllloooowwwwly backing away.

Posted by: DrDrew | Feb 4, 2013 12:54:42 PM

4. I would be thrilled to meet Zachary Quinto but I doubt it will ever happen.

Posted by: Matt | Feb 4, 2013 1:38:09 PM

5. "Maybe she saw Margin Call!" LOL.

Posted by: michguy | Feb 4, 2013 2:55:20 PM

6. If someone ran up and put a microphone in front of me, I'd punch him out. Get out of my face, idiot.

(Okay, I wouldn't really punch him, but you get the idea...)

Posted by: gr8guyca | Feb 4, 2013 3:55:54 PM

7. I would be thrilled to tell him how much I enjoyed his performance in ANGELS IN AMERICA.

Posted by: Adam | Feb 4, 2013 5:09:34 PM

8. I <3 NEW YORK

Posted by: Kissyfur | Feb 4, 2013 5:41:15 PM

9. If I were human, I believe my response would be 'go to hell'.

-- Spock, 'The Final Frontier'

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Feb 4, 2013 6:14:42 PM

10. For those of you who've not tried, you can meet anyone once--that's fairly easy--the real trick is a second meeting.

Posted by: anon | Feb 4, 2013 7:50:26 PM

11. When I went to N. York I found a very cosmopolitan city, people from all around the world, so it’s hardly surprising that many didn’t have a clue. Plus cities vaccinate you against sudden and noisy actions done by strangers so the first reaction is to shut yourself and/or avoid.

Posted by: SayTheTruth | Feb 4, 2013 8:07:19 PM

12. What an obnoxious twit Eichner is and he's not endearing Zachary to random New Yorkers.

If Eichner came up to me as he did to people in the video, I would have pushed him aside and asked Quinto "Why are you letting this asshat do this to you?" and then I would suggest to Zachary that we grab a bite to eat somewhere and leave the idiot-with-the-microphone by himself.

Posted by: Kevin-in-Honolulu | Feb 5, 2013 11:06:18 AM

13. Either I would have been totally skeptical that it was really Zachary Quinto, or I would have been totally speechless, or I would have totally tried to do the Vulcan mind meld on his nether regions!

Posted by: RedOnTheGreg | Feb 5, 2013 8:25:50 PM