NYPD Releases Suspect Sketches in Anti-Gay Subway Attack

Sketches

The NYPD has released sketches of two people it says were involved in an anti-gay attack on a couple in the New York subway this week, NY1 reports:

"Investigators say the woman and man were among six people who assaulted a 23-year-old man on a downtown 2 train Monday. The alleged attackers started taking pictures of the victim and his partner. When the victims asked not to be photographed, the woman began yelling anti-gay remarks, and things escalated. The victim and his partner got off the train at 96th Street, the victim was treated for a gash over his eye. The attackers are described as being in their early 20s."

Here's our earlier report on the attack.

Comments

1. David Hearne says

But as we know from Law And Order, the real culprits are two WASPs who live in Manhattan and go to an exclusive school. This will be revealed after the commercial.

2. Caliban says

That’s what I want to know.

3. Derrick from Philly says

“the real culprits are two WASPs who live in Manhattan and go to an exclusive school”

Yes, David, those WASPs are very dangerous. I read a news article about two of them who terrorized an old WASP queen who’d just come back to his Manhattan apartment from a Republican Party fund raiser (where they had a tea party for seniors). The two WASPs beat the old WASP queen senseless then put his dentures in an expensive crystal bowl filled with their urine. There was no forced entry into the old WASP queen’s apartment. Awful.

4. David Hearne says

@ Caliban

“David Hearne, why is that when an anti-gay attack is perpetrated by a black person(s) it’s an indictment of a whole race, but when the attacker(s) is white it’s an isolated incident?

That’s what I want to know.”

That’s your take. My statement is simply an acknowledgement of the statistical likelihood. The bottom line is that 12.6% of the population is responsible for more than half of all violent crime. That overrepresentation is even more aggravated when you consider that black males, ie 6% of the population are responsible for over half of all violent crime. You won’t hear Rachel Maddow or Ezra “oh no you did’dint” Klein say this on TV, will you? That’s because the reality is in conflict with their philosophy. Meanwhile, a cultural dysfunction is allowed to continue on because people won’t discuss it honestly. When they do, it’s to make excuses.

Look at Prop 8. The white people were evil for voting for it, but the blacks overwhelmingly supported Prop 8 and the Human Rights Campaign declares that it was the fault of the gay community for not reaching out properly to the blacks. Clearly the HRC was saying that whites are evil and blacks are stupid, but no one was offended.

5. David Hearne says

kiwi

Do you have any actual facts to your arguments? Or do they consist entirely of personal insults and the belief that your vacation videos add to your credibility?

6. says

it’s not my fault that i can put a face to my comments and you dont’ have the orbs to do the same.

look, we all get it – you use various screen names as an outlet because you have nothing to live for. it’s transparent.

trolls can’t show themselves in the light of day because it makes them shrivel up.

7. Francis says

Good sketches. I think these attackers should be and will be caught. Hopefully these are the two primary attackers but the other savages are caught too.

Anti-gay savages are everywhere, and we’ve seen many a story of crime against gay men from NYC lately. Live your lives but always remain vigil.

David Hearne: Shut up.

8. ratbastard says

@Lil’ T to the 3rd Power [Trash Talking Troll from Toronto],

I can not believe you didn’t get the snot beat out of you growing up, assuming you were as flaming and obnoxious then as you are now.

9. ratbastard says

QLil *T.T.T.T.,

You are OBSESSED with ‘race’ and ‘racism’…why? You obnoxiously attempt to shout down anyone who says anything that even just tangentially touches on ‘race’, i.e. like when I mentioned in other posts the fact black dudes account for over 50% on average murders in the U.S., even though they make up around 6%, this during discussions about violent crime and ‘gun’ crime. You predictably freaked the F out and started naturally calling me all kinds of nasty names. I won’t even discuss the sh*t you’ve posted about my dad [every thing I wrote about him is 100% true]. You little phuk head. You’d get’d K.O.ed if you said some of the sh*t you say on here to someone’s face, assuming that person wasn’t a complete wuss.

*Trash Talking Troll from Toronto

10. David Hearne says

I agree, ratbastard. I hate how those liberals think they’re better than the rest of us just because they don’t need to hate black people in order to be accepted by their communities.

Really intelligent gay men like you and I know that the best way to be a strong is to hate blacks. Is your dad dead because of blacks, too? Mine is. I heard yours died from being gangbanged by them and his anus gave out. Mine choked to death on a very large black penis. We have a lot in common.