Boy Scouts | Carol Costello | News | Peter Sprigg

CNN's Carol Costello Stomps Out Hate Group Leader's Boy Scout BS: VIDEO

Costello_sprigg

CNN's Carol Costello spoke with hate group leader Peter Sprigg of the Family Research Council, the group who took out the full page ad in USA Today urging the Boy Scouts to retain its gay ban.

Sprigg says that parents have the right to protect their kids from teh gay.

Said Sprigg: "The mere fact that someone openly identifies themselves as homosexual means that they are modeling for boys the acceptability of homosexual conduct. And parents who do not agree with that view have a right to protect their children form that...They have a right to protect their children from the potential risk of child sexual abuse at the hands of men who might be attracted to other males."

Costello correctly asserts the APA study that shows homosexuals are not any more likely to molest kids than straight men.

"Unless you're condemning every single homosexual in the country as being a possible pedophile, that's not fair!"

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Feed This post's comment feed

Comments

  1. lol look who crawled out of the woodwork FUNINSNOWS. If i had to put my money on it he/she would be the next one to go shoot up a school/mall/theater/shooting range/insert any other institution here

    Posted by: Will | Feb 4, 2013 5:40:59 PM


  2. Will, I'm not a gun owner. Carol Costello is menopausal. Carol Costello farts & shits like every1 else.

    Posted by: funinsnows | Feb 4, 2013 6:55:42 PM


  3. @HUH I stand by my original comment, and I disagree with you. Thanks for drawing my attention to yourself. I wouldn't have noticed you otherwise.

    Posted by: Gigi | Feb 4, 2013 7:35:46 PM


  4. It stumps me how someone can go on national television and spout well known lies and not be sued for slander.

    Free speech should not mean one is allowed to obtain a national platform to slander a group of people with lies.

    Posted by: Michael | Feb 4, 2013 9:43:42 PM


  5. Uh Oh! Gigi has that obnoxious quality of NULLNAUGHT/JASON/YUPP.

    Posted by: HUH | Feb 4, 2013 10:46:06 PM


  6. The question to ask: How does he explain that there are other national groups which *are* inclusive.

    Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Feb 4, 2013 10:57:24 PM


  7. "Stomps"? Hardly - more like tap-dances. That same APA study, and more studies besides, have shown that 90% of all childhood abuse is committed by heterosexual members of the child's immediate family, of the remaining 10% 7 out of 10 were heterosexual males within a close circle of the child's aquaintances - i.e. teachers, pastors/priests, bus drivers, school counselors, etc. The remaining 3% is an even split between heterosexual women in that aquaintance group and homo/bi-sexual men and women. While - as individuals - homosexuals are "no more likely" than heterosexuals, the facts are that, as a matter of actual commission of the crime, homosexuals are a miniscule segment of perpetrators. The BSA has, for over 2 decades, covered up a huge scandal involving sexual molestation of scouts by their scout masters. Oddly enough, this coincides with the time that Christian organizations - namely the Catholic and Mormon Churches - gained the majority control of BSA sponsors. Coincidence? Maybe, but I don't think so.

    Posted by: Mommie Dammit | Feb 5, 2013 6:25:00 AM


  8. The only "controversy" over Girl Scouts is from bigots like Peter Sprigg.

    Posted by: db | Feb 5, 2013 11:57:07 AM


  9. FUNINSNOWS are you joking or stupid. Jerry Sandusky wasn't gay. He was a married to a woman. Most child molesters are hetero men. YOu are just repuslive.

    Posted by: db | Feb 5, 2013 11:59:36 AM


  10. If you were a 9 year old male and got brutally raped by a gay older man you would understand why there should be no gays in the Boy Scouts

    Posted by: Ted | Feb 6, 2013 10:20:30 AM


  11. « 1 2

Post a comment







Trending


« «Thomas Roberts Talks to IL State Senator Heather Steans About Upcoming Marriage Equality Vote, Aaron Schock: VIDEO« «