Comments

1. getet68 says

I love Channing Tatum, gorgeous, kind, talented and doesn’t take himself (or anyone else) too seriously. Very modern.

2. andrew says

Channing Tatum is as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside, and thats saying something!

3. David Hearne says

Nice compliment. I can’t think of any gals I’d say that about though.

Posted by: Jeff

False construct. Males and females both gay and straight generally “have sex” with themselves. It’s not as big a leap for a heterosexual male to have sex with another male as it is for a homosexual male to have sex with a female.

4. UFFDA says

Channing Tasteum should have his mouth washed out with soap. But only afterwards, and only if he wants to, and only a little, much later maybe, or maybe not.
    I just want them to be safe and really enjoy themselves, and tell us all about it.

5. Dback says

Everyone can see (obviously) that Tatum is a beautiful man. However, Clooney has this ability (which Tatum now confirms) to make heretofore largely heterosexual men think gay thoughts. I’ve read interviews by straight male journalists who claim that being in Clooneys presence was so overwhelming, they started having thoughts they’d never had before about another man; there was also a female film critic who took a straight male friend to see “Ocean’s 11,” and when Clooney ascends the escalator early in the film in a sport coat, her friend audibly sighed and whispered, “That’s it, I just went gay.” The only other men I’ve heard having this effect on straight men are Brad Pitt and Antonio Banderas. (Sports figures don’t count, that’s hero-worship.)