Models | News | Underwear

Interview with an Underwear Model: VIDEO

Green

The Underwear Expert is back with a brief quiz of model and personal trainer Go Green.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Here's their first one if you missed it.

Comments

1. You know, I'm inspired by this to make some video interviews with my underwear. Not me in my underwear, just my underwear. I think it would have a lot to say.

I'd love to get its opinions on this new "DOVE STEP" sweeping the nation. Does it involve bird sounds?

Posted by: Thomas | Mar 19, 2013 2:24:47 PM

2. Really? Model Talk?

Posted by: Kile Ozier | Mar 19, 2013 2:32:39 PM

3. Oh, these things are beyond ridiculous. Where's the humbly beautiful underwear model who can talk knowledgeably off-the-cuff about relativity theory or the history of ancient Mesopotamia or the friendship of Charles Darwin and Charles Lyell in 19th century England? These underwear models have no redeeming qualities -- Madonna and squats. These things are like camp without the redeeming qualities of camp. They're unspired & unfunny camp.

Posted by: will | Mar 19, 2013 2:43:20 PM

4. dove step??? seriously?

Posted by: xavier | Mar 19, 2013 3:13:39 PM

5. So, y'all were listenin? Ha. I was so busy looking that I didn't hear a word he said. But why did they keep the camera from his torso up? That was annoying. You'd think the cameraman would know how zoom out.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Mar 19, 2013 4:01:04 PM

6. Amazing physique--and he looks younger than 34, in my opinion. Thanks for sharing!

Posted by: MuscleModelBlog.com | Mar 19, 2013 5:58:48 PM

7. will, go smoke some pot or something. jesus.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Mar 19, 2013 6:36:42 PM

8. when you look like that in your underwear talking about Darwin and ancient Mesopotamia is completely unnecessary...in fact, please don't.

Posted by: Whatever | Mar 19, 2013 6:52:39 PM