Models | News | Underwear

Interview with an Underwear Model - Philip Fusco: VIDEO

Fusco

Long Island's Philip Fusco gets in front of the mic for The Underwear Expert.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously: Mark MacKillop, Go Green.

Comments

1. Cute charming guy. Some of you guys posting are really negative. It speaks volumes about your perspective of yourselves.

Posted by: Lorenxo | Mar 22, 2013 3:22:48 PM

2. i thought he looked quite sexy in the screencap, but it was kind of lost once the video started >_< bit too ripped for me

Posted by: luke | Mar 22, 2013 3:47:32 PM

3. Nah, it could have been worse! I still like him! And I am going to succeed where Davey Wavey failed !:

LOL

Posted by: iban4yesu | Mar 22, 2013 4:24:22 PM

4. Beauty is truly only skin deep-gorgeous as long as he is two dimensional...

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 22, 2013 5:29:22 PM

5. I just turned the sound off from the very beginning.

Posted by: tinkerbell | Mar 22, 2013 6:37:57 PM

6. Gay-dar went wild...and I don't even find him all that attractive.

Posted by: Kyle Michel Sullivan | Mar 22, 2013 8:57:16 PM

7. What is it with all the vicious, hateful comments from the usual cast of bitter, middle-aged queens around here? Philip Fusco is a great guy. I was never a big fan of his, but I actually exchanged some e-mails with him one time in connection with a possible modeling gig for my brother's company. He won me over instantly... very polite, humble, and a genuinely nice guy. Yeah, sure, he's no Rhodes scholar, but he came across as a real person. I can't say that about every male model I've ever chatted with... some of them really are ---holes who don't deserve to have any fans. But Philip is one of the really nice guys out there.

Posted by: TANK | Mar 23, 2013 6:13:10 AM

8. It's great if you turn the volume off.

Posted by: bravo | Mar 23, 2013 9:46:06 AM

9. TANK, it's a cliche because it's true: haters gonna hate. I think Philip is adorable, and on top of that he's a friend and ally.

Some people were obviously not raised with the wisdom to know when to shut up if they have nothing nice to say about someone.

Posted by: scooternva | Mar 26, 2013 8:44:58 PM

10. I think that people need to remember the purpose of this interview. It isn't to discuss geo-politics or neuroscience--it's part of an underwear ad. It's suppose to be fun and sexy. I still thing Phil Fusco seems like a nice, down-to-earth guy...and he has a great physique, too.

Posted by: MuscleModelBlog.com | Mar 28, 2013 3:04:34 PM

11. No Strings Attached had Ashton in it, you are probably referring to Friends with Benefits!

Posted by: Johnny | Jul 20, 2013 12:37:35 PM

12. http://www.gaylistdaily.com/2012/12/21/getting-our-phil/

Hes very gay friendly as well as nice.

Granted I wrote him on twitter and he ignored me but I am referring to this interview solely.

Posted by: Kenny | Jul 24, 2013 12:40:31 AM