Models | News | Underwear

Interview with an Underwear Model: VIDEO

Mackillop

The Underwear Expert has begun a series of interviews with underwear models, because they're not just pretty bodies, they're pretty bodies with opinions!

In this segment, Mark MacKillop addresses a series of queries while ably displaying Hugo Boss' Innovation 1 Boxer Brief.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. As a gay guy with a mild (okay, major) underwear fetish, I know this should be an awesome development.

But if you're going to have them talk at all, and they're going to actually have a pretty good voice, why not ask them something a little more engaging? Remember the Mila Kunis fun interview that made the rounds a few days back? Maybe try that. You're getting a few minutes one-on-one with a male underwear model. Have a little more fun with it!

Posted by: Thomas | Mar 13, 2013 11:44:19 AM

2. Good God, that's a minute and 26 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

Posted by: ATLJason | Mar 13, 2013 11:59:49 AM

3. I feel less intelligent as a result of watching that. Ouch.

Posted by: ScottV | Mar 13, 2013 12:11:22 PM

4. Is this supposed to be important to Gay men? I guess it has all the requirements listed in the Gay Agenda: Under 25, tall, thin, lives in NYC. Ergo must be important to all Gay people.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Mar 13, 2013 12:19:11 PM

5. Those were opinions? I don't blame the model I blame the company, silly questions.

Posted by: Matt26 | Mar 13, 2013 12:30:41 PM

6. Andy, your great batting average for putting OUT gay news has been on the downside. I like the old standard of NEWS FIRST with or without the eyefood.

Posted by: Jerry Pritikin the bleacher Preacher | Mar 13, 2013 12:38:09 PM

7. Ok body for an underwear model but the face looks like Timothy Olyphant after he's gone on a week-long bender.

Posted by: unruly | Mar 13, 2013 1:08:54 PM

8. is this suppose to show that models can actually think? then they shouldn't have made the quiz multiple-choice with only two choices. even true-false might have been better.

though models do have this aura of CBS around them. oh,CBS? Cute But Stupid................

Posted by: mike/ | Mar 13, 2013 1:15:38 PM

9. This is basically a perfect thing. As it evolves I would like better questions. But it's perfect now. Know how I know?

BECAUSE IT'S CHEESECAKE, HOW CAN IT FAIL AT BEING CHEESECAKE? If you guys were straight would you be criticizing the content in a centerfold ad?

"Oh man, I like this lapdance but I really wonder if you aren't holding your people and movement back when you do this. You should really be ashamed. No, no, don't stop."

Posted by: Fensox | Mar 13, 2013 1:17:22 PM

10. Sorry guys, but I thought he was totally hot. To each his own, I guess.

Posted by: Jack M | Mar 13, 2013 1:25:22 PM

11. This wasn't even sexy. The whole conception is too ridiculous.

Posted by: will | Mar 13, 2013 1:26:47 PM

12. [yawn....]

Slow news day?

Posted by: garryo | Mar 13, 2013 1:29:18 PM

13. He was likable and handsome. But whoever doesn't need to work so very hard on those questions. It looks like they put too much thought into it.

Posted by: Markt | Mar 13, 2013 1:33:29 PM

14. He was likable and handsome. But whoever doesn't need to work so very hard on those questions. It looks like they put too much thought into it.

Posted by: Markt | Mar 13, 2013 1:33:30 PM

15. .....what a sexy voice. Who cares what he was saying!

Posted by: TantumErgo | Mar 13, 2013 1:36:40 PM

16. @UNRULY, I also saw Timothy Olyphant in the model...like his younger brother or something. And "Sasha Fierce"? Was that code for "I'm actually gay and don't care for either?" Hmm...

Posted by: AriesMatt | Mar 13, 2013 1:47:33 PM

17. Handsome...

Posted by: Rob West | Mar 13, 2013 2:13:50 PM

18. Bag of rocks....and I'm not talking about what's in his briefs. Some people are meant to be seen and not heard from. Even if the questions are multiple choice.

Posted by: Bart | Mar 13, 2013 4:19:04 PM

19. He has a very sexy voice

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 13, 2013 5:19:44 PM

20. He has a very sexy voice

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 13, 2013 5:19:46 PM

21. I remember watching some world famous female model being interviewed on one of those late night talk shows, forget which one. I won't make the same mistake again.

Posted by: ratbastard | Mar 13, 2013 5:21:42 PM

22. It figures that known Rick/Jason alias Ratbastard would bring some misogyny into the conversation.

Posted by: MateoM | Mar 13, 2013 5:36:54 PM

23. @Mateon, lol, what is a known alias? Is there like a blog post somewhere dedicated to the three of them?

Posted by: Fensox | Mar 13, 2013 5:54:50 PM

24. I don't get all the hate for this guy and his mini-interview. It wasn't meant to be thought provoking. It was an underwear model giving answers to silly non-important questions. You saw what it was. If you like it fine. If you don't move on and don't think it has to have major importance. I'm more of an appreciator of guys with a little natural hair on their bods, but I can appreciate a guy who's evidently got a low BMI and is smooth. It's really simple that if you don't like an article close it and go on to something more high brow if that's what you're looking for. There's no reason at all to be a hater. Everyone doesn't like the same things you do. Get used to it and then if you can't get used to it well, then get over it.

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Mar 13, 2013 9:29:41 PM

25. Love it. Cannot wait for the next episode!

Posted by: Q | Mar 13, 2013 11:12:09 PM