Jimmy Fallon | News | Tom Cruise

BigGayDeal.com

Tom Cruise Plays Egg Roulette with Jimmy Fallon, Loses: VIDEO

Cruise

The yolk was on Tom Cruise Friday night in a game of roulette with Jimmy Fallon. Twice.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Cruise_fallon

Comments

1. Not the first time he got egg on his face.

Posted by: bambinoitaliano | Apr 15, 2013 12:44:31 PM

2. Or yolk in his throat.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Apr 15, 2013 1:00:27 PM

3. I'm so tied of seeing Tom Cruise.

Posted by: Gigi | Apr 15, 2013 1:07:25 PM

4. Huh, I had no idea he was human.

Posted by: Fenrox | Apr 15, 2013 1:26:43 PM

5. Why?

Posted by: rustytrawler | Apr 15, 2013 2:04:28 PM

6. Good for Tom. I think it's AMAZING a star of his magnitude would agree to play "egg roulette"!

Posted by: chris gulley | Apr 15, 2013 2:46:59 PM

7. Amazing Chris? Looks more like damage control for his image as a self-absorbed tool who jumps on sofas. His publicist probably made him do it...and he probably had to talk to himself in a mirror for 20 minutes to convince himself it was OK with Xenu or whatever.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Apr 15, 2013 3:38:07 PM

8. Grow up, idiots! There are starving people out there! Not the darn whole world is a tinseltown bubble!

Posted by: iban4yesu | Apr 15, 2013 6:21:47 PM

9. I was about to say something of the like of people starving in Africa or other poor places. But then I remembered they hate gays there and my empathy diminished a little bit. It must be a kind of a defense mechanism I guess.
    Even so I don’t like seeing food being wasted, even if the substitute has the same monetary value it’s a bad example.

Posted by: SayTheTruth | Apr 15, 2013 6:51:16 PM

10. Boston got bombed. We care about Tom Cruise why?

Posted by: Jerry | Apr 15, 2013 8:36:06 PM

11. Oh look. There's Tom Cruise pretending he doesn't think he's actually a demigod. How fascinating!

Mostly I'm pretty blase' about celebrity "news," but anything about that sawed-off waste of carbon annoys the f*ck out of me. If I wanted a dose of short egomaniacs I'd go to the local asylum and ask for Napoleon.

Posted by: Caliban | Apr 15, 2013 9:28:03 PM