EJ Johnson III | I'm Gay | Magic Johnson | News

Magic Johnson's Gay Son and His Boyfriend Hit the Town: VIDEO

Earvin_johnson

TMZ caught up with Magic Johnson's 20-year-old gay son Earvin Johnson III (aka EJ) hand-in-hand with his boyfriend on L.A.'s Sunset Strip.

EJ is a student at NYU and has a close relationship with his parents, TMZ reports:

Earvin Johnson III -- aka EJ -- is one of Magic's 3 kids. The Lakers legend tells TMZ, "Cookie and I love EJ and support him in every way." Magic goes on, "We're very proud of him."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. why would the interviewer be looking for new bathrooms are the glory holes in the old one too used up?

Posted by: shiny&new | Apr 3, 2013 9:11:25 AM

2. I just started laughing when I saw this post because the Johnson looks such a stereotypical queen I knew that the gays wanting gay guys to be seen as mainstream would have a bit. And i have to say that the boyfriend looks like Robert Pattinson. That is who I thought it was at first.

Posted by: Gabe R L | Apr 3, 2013 3:20:13 PM

3. @Glenn: Your comment, "So, this means that Magic Johnson was having unprotected sex when he was HIV+" is case of jumping to conclusions.

It is not necessary to have sex to have a baby. They could have used artificial insemination, all done in the proverbial test tube but using his sperm and his spouse's egg. With anti-viral drugs
    substantially reducing the viral load and only a fertilized egg being re-implanted, the risks might be very small. HIV binds to cells using specific receptors and it is possible that eggs lack those receptors.

Posted by: Bill | Apr 4, 2013 2:24:15 AM

4. Yeh he's queenie and who cares? He seems like a nice, well-brought-up kid.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Apr 4, 2013 6:54:23 AM

5. To all you who have something ugly to say about Earvin: DRAG QUEENS were the ones who picked up rocks and threw them at the cops that night at the Stonewall in 44 years ago. And you really need not to forget it.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Apr 4, 2013 6:56:55 AM

6. Beautiful human being who just happens to be fabulous! Good for him and screw the haters and bigots.

Posted by: Bobby | Apr 4, 2013 10:52:06 AM

7. I respect fearless, brave, bold gas like him who are proud to be themselves and don't apologize for their mannerisms, or being in a gay relationship. I LOVE this kind of gay. They to me are a hero as they step into an ignorant world with confidence and being true to themselves.

Posted by: J.C | Apr 6, 2013 2:53:34 AM