EastSiders | News | Web Series

BigGayDeal.com

The Gay Web Series 'EastSiders' Continues: VIDEOS

Eastsiders

Back in December we posted the first two episodes of EastSiders, a web series that follows a gay couple dealing with infidelity in Los Angeles and co-stars Van Hansis, the actor who played gay character Luke Snyder on As The World Turns, and Kit Williamson, known best for his stage work, including Talk Radio with Liev Schreiber. It has been described as "Girls with a bunch of gay guys."

The series got picked up by LOGO TV online and they are giving Towleroad readers a first look at the full third episode on Tuesday at 9 am before it begins streaming there later that day.

In anticipation of that, here's a chance to catch up on the first two episodes which have been offline for a while.

Enjoy them, AFTER THE JUMP...

Episode 2:

Tune in on Tuesday morning here at Towleroad to see what's next.

Comments

1. )*&(*^&% Grrr.

Not in US & VPN not working.

Grrr. *)%*^%()(^()*...

Posted by: rdiac | Apr 22, 2013 2:10:30 AM

2. Sorry, but this is what I've been thinking anytime I see these new gay web series:

Just change pretty white kids to pretty white gays

Posted by: Leonard | Apr 22, 2013 2:35:33 AM

3. I watched both links just fine, not really sure why people are having issues. Cannot wait for Episode 3! Albee the cat 4 lyfe!

Posted by: Phoebe | Apr 22, 2013 3:36:56 AM

4. strange, the racism here today

Posted by: jamal49 | Apr 22, 2013 10:39:47 AM

5. Really enjoyed the actors and the dark humor, looking forward to Ep 3. thanks!

Posted by: Jen | Apr 22, 2013 2:21:46 PM

6. these 2 shows were very well written & the acting was some of the best i've ever seen. i'm left with wanting to know why Cal was drinking & why Thom cheated & i can't wait until tomorrow to see the 3rd episode to see what answers or more questions i get.

Posted by: Karen | Apr 22, 2013 2:55:09 PM

7. I watched the first episode and never caught the second one. It's a little hard to get into a series that isn't much a series yet.

I am so happy to see all of these new shows exploring themes outside of the Gay Big Three:

1. Crush on a Straight boy
    2. Painful Coming out
    3. Living/Dying with HIV

There is so much that goes on in a gay person's life that is worth watching. Maybe I've been surfing Netflix's streaming list too much where every gay movie makes me want to put a bullet in my head.

Posted by: Mick | Apr 22, 2013 3:19:33 PM

8. Very glad to see that a new episode of ES going to be available tomorrow. I love this show!

Posted by: gary | Apr 22, 2013 3:22:53 PM

9. Thank you so much for the update. I LOVE this show, and I am pumped for the second season.

PS don't know why people are getting geo blocked in the US, but the first two episodes should be on LOGO when episode 3 airs.

And, for all you international peeps their facebook page says that they are looking for international distributors. So hopefully you will be able to watch soon. Until then you can always use proxys!

LOL can you tell I'm a MEGAFAN!?!? Later!

Posted by: Sarah | Apr 22, 2013 7:12:52 PM

10. This is a visual litany of repulsive alcoholics wondering why they can't make satisfying relationships. How sick is that! Never mind that they are gay; this could be any straight couple of alcoholics, Tom needs to go to Alanon and someone should re-label the subject of these videos to: "How Alcoholics Screw Up Relationships", especially with those that love and care about them. And oh, yes, they also happen to be gay.

Posted by: Marc | Apr 22, 2013 7:46:33 PM

11. YAY! Thank god Eastsiders is back! and I love Logo. This show is my absolute fave- so excited to see what's going to happen!!

Posted by: Stephanie | Apr 23, 2013 1:21:51 PM

12. I didn't have any issues watching both episodes... such a smart, well written show. looking forward to the rest.

Posted by: Peter | Apr 23, 2013 1:25:59 PM