Comments

1. Chuck Mielke says

Very sweet. Somewhat challenging. Some of the scenes (sharing a bathtub?) imply the potential of sex, but there’s no reason to believe it’s actually there. Deep friendship can be asexual and intimate. Anyway, “there ain’t nothin’ you can say bad about bein’ gay.” Nice sentiment.

2. Eddie says

I thought that Kens’s comment, “In love with a man, yet dressed like a clown.” kind of summed up my opinion of this video as well.
    I watched it one more time, and I sure could forgo that stupid stripped suit, I did feel empowered listening to it: I’m in love with a man. Yep, me too…

3. Caliban says

OK, admittedly that striped outfit is really awful and distracting. But I like the song and the video is both affectionate and a little mocking of “bro-mance” without pulling any gay-panic bullsh*t gags, so they get a few points for that. I have no idea who either of these guys are but you do sense a closeness there (fake or not) that doesn’t *seem* choreographed.

4. chris gulley says

They’re very, very cute. Why such vitriol over the curly-haired lad’s get-up? Alright, it was kinda off-beat – so what? “Tolerance,” people – look it up. I found this video to be positive, tuneful, sweetly erotic and quite charming. Bless.

5. GARY says

Cute. It reminded me of hanging out with my best bud when we were boys. Nothing sexual about our relationship, but we definitely loved each other.

6. Dback says

Well, this one has me totally flummoxed. I love the melody and the singer’s voice (really warm and sweet and sexy, like being naked in flannel sheets). I like the gay-positive (I think?) message. But there’s something about the weird faux-French costuming and the overdone choreography that seems to be self-satirizing…to what end? Is it SUPPOSED to be twee and ridiculous? Some of the shots (and the chemistry between the actors) are all too convincing to treat it like just a joke. It’s in a really funky zone for me.

7. EricD. says

I looked up both of their websites, and I think that they are straight, both free spirits. I think that it’s an honest shout out of support. The world is a better place with them in it.