BigGayDeal.com

News Anchors Lose It After Astonishingly Dumb Ryan Lochte Interview: VIDEO

Fox29

Sheinelle Jones and Mike Jerrick, hosts of Fox Philly's Good Day, completely lost it after their interview with Ryan Lochte.

Watch and you'll see why, AFTER THE JUMP...

Lochte

Comments

1. With people enslaved by dictatorships and starving the world over, the west comes up with more of this crap!

Is it any wonder that there are people out there that are pissed off enough to do harm?!

Yes I know we live in a free society and no, I do not think that there is a "direct" link between this and terrorism; however, the increasing numbers of these ridiculous shows is a sign of how truly vacuous we are as a society.

Posted by: John | Apr 19, 2013 10:43:11 AM

2. Ryan is a great athlete and most likely a very sweet guy, but God didn't give him much in the brains department. He's probably as happy as can be, though.

Posted by: Jack M | Apr 19, 2013 10:58:11 AM

3. Thankfully, this time these are tears of laughter!! Oh, man, is this ever funny!!!!!

Posted by: jamal49 | Apr 19, 2013 11:11:48 AM

4. Were those "hosts" expecting Salman Rushdie? They are all part of the same Fame-Whore Industrial Complex, and the anchors' outburst was was plain rude -- not to mention hypocritical. The only ones entitled to derisive laughter are the audience.

Posted by: Mort | Apr 19, 2013 11:18:37 AM

5. Am I the only one who thinks that speedo looks a little empty?

Posted by: esperando | Apr 19, 2013 11:20:16 AM

6. Of course half the guys on here excuse him because he's a cute white guy. LMAO. Had he been a girl giving answers like that...every single comment here would have ripped her to shreds. Goes to show WHY he is famous. And PS...he aint THAT cute. My gawd this man is stupid.

Posted by: Lee | Apr 19, 2013 11:26:02 AM

7. Speaks volume for equality! If we have to put up with Reichen Lehmkuhl in our community it's pretty fair to have Ryan Lochte on the other side of the fence.

Posted by: bambinoitaliano | Apr 19, 2013 11:29:37 AM

8. "If you're going to be a man at night, you have to be a man in the morning."

I like that. I think I'll use it.

Posted by: Rick | Apr 19, 2013 11:38:09 AM

9. Mike Jerrick has always struck me as a closeted case. This does nothing to dissuade my unsubstantiated feeling.

Posted by: Bollux | Apr 19, 2013 12:03:19 PM

10. The tmz version of this video has Ryan looking even dumber. Sometimes I feel embarrassed for him the same way I feel embarrassed for James Franco. I love them both though.

Posted by: Anony6 | Apr 19, 2013 12:17:04 PM

11. I lol i love these newscasters. I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but these are the same newscasters that totally kicked the kardashian sisters after they plugged their new clothing line. Now that one is even more hilarious. Just youtube kardashian newscasters.

Posted by: Nat | Apr 19, 2013 12:55:03 PM

12. "We are so gonna' get in trouble for this." Probably, lol. I'm actually somewhat surprised that the producers didn't cut the camera or something...

Posted by: MuscleModelBlog.com | Apr 19, 2013 1:53:19 PM

13. I guess in the rare instance of a vacuous newscaster finding someone more shallow, they just get a bit crazy...

Posted by: RBB | Apr 19, 2013 2:19:01 PM

14. This was GREAT !!! These faux "celebrities" are ridiculous, and these guys had the appropriate response !

Awesome !

Posted by: Tre | Apr 19, 2013 2:40:18 PM

15. @Lee I co-sign on that comment. Really, the only time gay men seem to care about a article or a youtube video is if the subject is A) photogenic B) young and C) a fit white guy.

Posted by: Frank | Apr 19, 2013 3:20:25 PM

16. I don't think ridiculing people less intelligent is a very admirable trait; waiting until they are out of range to ridicule is cowardly and cruel. This U.S. Olympic Gold Metal athlete deserves better.
    Mean people suck.
    Even Einstein couldn't swim.
    OK, I made that up but you get my drift.

Posted by: parkrunner | Apr 19, 2013 3:46:51 PM

17. Come on people those newscasters weren't being malicious, they tried but couldn't help the laughter. If anything the producers should have cut to a commercial or something.

Posted by: jersey | Apr 19, 2013 4:01:40 PM

18. They're exactly like a mean pair of school kids who pretend to be nice to you, then use what you told them behind your back as a joke. I don't even know who Ryan Lochte is exactly, but he doesn't seem to have done anything wrong besides not entertain these two jerks enough. Effed up.

Posted by: VINCE | Apr 19, 2013 4:47:05 PM

19. Ryan might not be as dumb as he sounds...God gave him that body and he is using it.

Posted by: jaragon | Apr 19, 2013 5:39:19 PM

20. Those newscasters are assholes. And ugly.

Posted by: Bob | Apr 19, 2013 6:33:20 PM

21. I like the hosts: they're the ones that made fun of the Kardashians when they did a promo/interview on their show.

As for Lochte...I guess he's attractive. If you like that Derek from "Happy Endings" look.

Posted by: Bear Aspirin | Apr 19, 2013 7:18:07 PM

22. Those reporter bitches are just jealous.

Posted by: Jay | Apr 19, 2013 11:16:15 PM

23. Maybe he can sing the alphabet song on his new show.

Posted by: secure214 | Apr 19, 2013 11:37:18 PM

24. Ryan may not be a member of Mensa, but when you look that good, it just don't matter!

Posted by: andrew | Apr 20, 2013 1:37:56 AM

25. even if he is dumb, it's still mean and rude to make fun of him, especially on the air like that!

Posted by: David | Apr 20, 2013 8:15:19 AM