News | True Blood

The Tyrant is Rising and it's the Beginning of the End of 'True Blood': TRAILER

Tb1

True Blood Season 6's first teaser is here to tease, and it's bloody intense.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Tb2 Tb3

Comments

1. I don't believe this is the last season of True Blood... not sure where that came from.

It is HBO's most watched original series, and they just started with a new showrunner to replace Alan Ball. Doesn't seem like they're going to cancel it anytime soon.

Posted by: ripper | Apr 1, 2013 8:45:58 AM

2. Darn, I had such a crush on BIll...love all the "True Blood" hunks, but he's the most "real" (not an inconceivable sex-God landed on Earth, like Ryan Kwanten, Joe M, Alexander S., etc.). Just a nice, handsome guy who'd have incredibly hot sex with you outside on the ground while all dusty/dirty. This is not a good look for him.

Posted by: Dback | Apr 1, 2013 10:10:55 AM

3. can't wait. Never liked bill so i'm glad they may have finally given him a personality. bring on the inconceivable sex gods!

Posted by: alotafun | Apr 1, 2013 10:25:33 AM

4. @dback The "beginning of the end" came from the narration of the trailer you just watched. The narration goes "the tyrant has risen and it is the beginning of the end" ....I don't necessarily believe that it specifically references the end of the series, but it may. Many media outlets including Rolling Stone are suggesting that the narration is a hint that the series may be concluding.

Posted by: Chris | Apr 1, 2013 10:30:33 AM

5. My crush is Sam... he's so dreamy! Plus, I love dogs, so it's two for the price of one!! What's not to love?!:-D

Posted by: iban4yesu | Apr 1, 2013 10:31:08 AM

6. Was there anyone else in this trailer besides Joe M? If so, I didn't notice.

Posted by: AJ | Apr 1, 2013 11:52:41 AM