Gay Marriage | Jersey Shore | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Angelina from 'Jersey Shore' Made a Gay Marriage Music Video: WATCH

Angelina

Angelina Pivarnick from Jersey Shore is out with a dance music single and video co-starring gay actor and musician Adam Barta. The video celebrates same-sex marriage, which seems a bit disingenuous, considering last October, in a face-off with Barta, she said this:

“I love gay people. I have a lot of friends that are gay. No offense to any gays out there if I'm offending any of you I'm sorry. But, my opinion is that I don't think gays should be married. If you want to date each other, fine. We’ll see how it works. But in the end, they should really go and marry the other type. If you're a male, marry female. If you're a female, marry male. Women are supposed to be pregnant by the men that they're with, and they should be able to have beautiful children...”

Check out the clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Why give this never-was any press at all?

Posted by: txstevo | May 29, 2013 3:06:39 PM

2. as mea culpas go - it's a fail.

hey hon, how about you spend some times volunteering at an LGBT Centre, or if you're gonna release a dance single (ugh...) donate all of the proceeds to one of the many charities that help the people you promoted prejudice against via your asinine excuse for an opinion?

Posted by: Little Kiwi | May 29, 2013 3:10:15 PM

3. Really enough of this "i love gay people" & "i have nothing against gays". We are not a different species. We are all human beings. When will the human race get it together?

Posted by: John | May 29, 2013 3:16:52 PM

4. I'm not exactly a expert on Jersey Shore (fortunatelly) but it wasn't this girl the one who said that gay men should experiment for a while and then do the right thing and marry a woman?
    I even remember a coleague of her show calling her on her stupidity

Posted by: jjose712 | May 29, 2013 3:17:45 PM

5. WTF it this garbage? ridiculous

Posted by: hotbeef | May 29, 2013 4:15:57 PM

6. Andy Towle's apparent use of the "cute lesbian" strategy to promote homosexual rights is insulting. These women are fakes in search of publicity. Spare us.

Posted by: Brent | May 29, 2013 4:50:38 PM

7. I always listen to trash people.

Posted by: marks | May 29, 2013 6:25:19 PM

8. I don't understand the commentary. Why do people always blame Andy for the news? He's reporting on someone well known throughout America who has made a positive statement about gay marriage in a video. If you don't like it, then don't read gay blogs 'cause that's exactly what's gonna be there. Whether justified or not the woman is a well known person - ergo she get's coverage. The Western world is split on gay rights. When someone comes around I think a huffy - "that's not good enough" - is maybe not the best response.

Posted by: Markt | May 29, 2013 7:24:32 PM

9. 1/2 the budget for this video went to auto-tune. The other half went to subway fares.

Posted by: Sid | May 29, 2013 9:36:27 PM

10. She actually doesn't sound evil, really. Just kinda, seriously dumb. Bless her heart. She's doing the best she can with what the good lord gave her.

Posted by: Whizzbangboom | May 30, 2013 12:16:48 AM

11. Jason, I saw you posted under the name "Jason is back" the other day. Why are you now hiding behind the name "Brent"? Well, trying to hide behind, I should say. Your stupidity is always showing, no matter the alias you choose...

Posted by: TheNiebuhr | May 30, 2013 9:43:38 AM