Film | News | Nicolas Winding Refn | Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling Enjoying Some Sexual Innuendo with His Director: VIDEO

Gosling

Ryan Gosling offers some killer expressions and tricep n this behind-the-scenes clip from his upcoming film Only God Forgives in which he's instructed by Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn on how to use sexuality to build up his fight scenes.

We're also offered a welcome look at his boxing instruction.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_gosling

Comments

1. No doubt it, Ryan is a good looking guy with a great body. However, there are dozens of guys at Sean Cody, Corbin Fisher and Bel Ami Studios who are better looking with much better bodies. Just sayin!

Posted by: andrew | May 4, 2013 12:50:45 AM

2. RE: Rick and finding str8 men attractive:
    When your chance of getting something that you like is reduced, it makes it more attractive. This works with all people and all the things they want. Forbidden foods for people on diets, for example. It even works with monkeys.
    A hot guy being str8 makes him technically unobtainable, thus, makes him hotter. No need to read self-hatred into it or whip up a bunch of ex-gayesque psychobabble.

Posted by: Chris | May 4, 2013 9:20:13 AM

3. Oh Ryan, you make gay men of all ages go completely nuts. Just remember to be nice and kind and know that we all have huge crushes on you. We love you.

Posted by: Bill | May 4, 2013 9:56:32 AM

4. He is gorgeous.

Posted by: Mikah | May 4, 2013 10:32:34 AM

5. My goodness , he's adorable, just too bad that he chooses to work again with that scumbag with the penchant with the excessive violence. Putting that inane Dane with von trier in the same category? No way!

Posted by: Iban4yesu | May 4, 2013 12:25:12 PM

6. I agree with Rick, except I do not view actors as straight men.

Posted by: Gabe R L | May 4, 2013 1:22:16 PM

7. Some people need to grow lives and hit a gym already!.....

Posted by: Alan Brickman | May 5, 2013 8:43:26 AM

8. @Rick I have to agree with Brian. Matt Bomer all the way. He is sexy, and comes across as nice and sweet, he is masculine (who cares about that if he has the other qualities), has a sense of humour etc.. While Ryan has that too, I would prefer him as a good close friend, while Matt would be a great boyfriend/husband. Cause he is actually gay. I love gay men. Straight guys are good as friends.

Rick I think you need to get out more and meet real people and not judge your opinion on your extensive time on the net, real life just isn't the same. Plenty of gay men have no interest in straight guys in real life and the net isn't real life.

Posted by: Supes81 | May 5, 2013 10:16:11 AM

9. He would make a dead man cum.

Posted by: Timmy | May 6, 2013 10:04:18 AM

10. Rick...for me, Ryan Gosling would be hotter if he were gay.

Posted by: Kucklehead | May 6, 2013 2:20:47 PM

11. Cheyenne Jackson is at least as hot as Ryan Gosling to me. And he's 100% gay. Same with Matt Bomer and Ricky Martin, as pointed out.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | May 23, 2013 12:28:30 PM

12. I just don't get it... he's no cuter than the average guy at my gym. Have at him fellas - he's all yours.

Posted by: Tre | Jul 2, 2013 12:22:24 AM