Hip-Hop | I'm Not Gay | Mister Cee | Music | News | Radio

BigGayDeal.com

Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee: 'I am Not Gay' - AUDIO

Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee sought to clear up speculation surround his arrest last week for allegedly soliciting an undercover police officer posting as a prostitute, MTV reports:

MrceeThe legendary turntablist, who broke some of rap’s biggest acts, including the Notorious B.I.G., took to the airwaves Monday to tell listeners his side of the story concerning his arrest last week after allegedly soliciting an undercover police officer posing as a prostitute.

Numerous outlets reported that the solicited prostitute was male, so the disc jockey, born Calvin Lebrun, directly refuted those claims on air.

“I am not gay,” Mister Cee told program director Ebro Darden on the station’s morning show. "They tried to turn it around and say the female officer was a male officer. It was a sting operation.” ...

Despite the former Big Daddy Kane DJ’s adamant claims that the officer was female, rumors abound that this incident, combined with 2011’s charge of engaging a male prostitute named “Brook-Lyne,” proves that when it comes to sex, he prefers the company of men.

"Let's say if I'm lying, that's my choice," Cee said. "If I'm lying and I chose not to come out, that's my choice."

Listen to his appearance on Hot 97 this morning, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Liar

Posted by: RMc | May 6, 2013 7:06:12 PM

2. who cares whether he is or isn't?

Posted by: David Hearne | May 6, 2013 7:07:05 PM

3. If he says he isn't gay, shouldn't that be good enough? Why is this even a discussion?

Posted by: Krajci | May 6, 2013 7:22:24 PM

4. He likes m2f transgender prostitutes. He doesn't identify as gay. I don't think sexuality is black and white.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | May 6, 2013 7:47:13 PM

5. He obviously thinks gay is a bad thing to be.

Posted by: Rob | May 6, 2013 10:35:30 PM

6. This is the friggin SECOND TIME he's been busted for gay sex.

Wow, grow some balls.

Posted by: Michael | May 6, 2013 11:51:49 PM

7. "If I'm lying and I chose not to come out, that's my choice."

That says EVERYTHING! Hahahahaha....
    Honey, if you aren't gay, what are you going to "come out" of?

Posted by: Marc | May 7, 2013 3:46:00 AM

8. What a total coward. You're right, Mr. whatever...you're not gay, you're a big fat coward. A sissy coward at that. You don't even want a man, like a normal gay dude...you want one dressed up like a woman. Does that make momma happier, when she sees you with a "woman"? You are a cowardly coward at that. Grow a pair and grow up.

Posted by: millerbeach | May 7, 2013 5:06:00 AM

9. I agree Brian. Some guys like transgendered, but not 'guys'. And they don't identify as gay. Whatever. How he manages to function in the world he operates in after all this is beyond me.

Posted by: ratbastard | May 7, 2013 8:28:39 AM

10. That is not the interesting story here, the real story is that everyone he know is totally ok with him. All the other shock jocks support him! They don't care if he is gay or straight, they just want him to be safer. That is a wonderfully progressive story, that is the change I have wanted gay rights to make, to normalize sexual behavior across orientation lines.

Posted by: Fenrox | May 7, 2013 9:23:45 AM

11. It is true that we need to think beyond "straight" and "gay". There are other options. This guy just might fit one (or two) of them. And that's fine. Gay people, of all people, should understand that.

Posted by: Nino | May 7, 2013 9:55:45 AM

12. gay. self loathing, gay.

Posted by: steve | May 7, 2013 10:31:13 AM

13. Krajci, honey, nice to see you're still trolling around Towleroad. Don't you have some traffic or something to go play in? Oh, to answer your question: because this ain't the first time DJ Mister Cee has been caught with his hand in the gay cookie jar. That's why it's a discussion here on the gay website Towleroad. I'll give DJ the benefit of the doubt here, though. It's obvious he likes transgendered people for his intimate encounters. But that's our business, Krajci. Now, run along like a good little troll.

Posted by: jamal49 | May 7, 2013 1:12:48 PM

14. Why is it the ones who aren't remotely worthy of our attention getting space here? Slow news day perchance? Also we don't need this cretin on our team.

Posted by: DC Arnold | May 8, 2013 8:11:42 AM

15. Backpeddling, denial is a river in Africa. Come out, come out wherever you are. Man they were supporting you, a perfect platform to come out and you blew it.

Posted by: mehki | Sep 12, 2013 5:14:04 PM