Comments

1. Marc says

“If I’m lying and I chose not to come out, that’s my choice.”

That says EVERYTHING! Hahahahaha….
    Honey, if you aren’t gay, what are you going to “come out” of?

2. millerbeach says

What a total coward. You’re right, Mr. whatever…you’re not gay, you’re a big fat coward. A sissy coward at that. You don’t even want a man, like a normal gay dude…you want one dressed up like a woman. Does that make momma happier, when she sees you with a “woman”? You are a cowardly coward at that. Grow a pair and grow up.

3. ratbastard says

I agree Brian. Some guys like transgendered, but not ‘guys’. And they don’t identify as gay. Whatever. How he manages to function in the world he operates in after all this is beyond me.

4. Fenrox says

That is not the interesting story here, the real story is that everyone he know is totally ok with him. All the other shock jocks support him! They don’t care if he is gay or straight, they just want him to be safer. That is a wonderfully progressive story, that is the change I have wanted gay rights to make, to normalize sexual behavior across orientation lines.

5. Nino says

It is true that we need to think beyond “straight” and “gay”. There are other options. This guy just might fit one (or two) of them. And that’s fine. Gay people, of all people, should understand that.

6. jamal49 says

Krajci, honey, nice to see you’re still trolling around Towleroad. Don’t you have some traffic or something to go play in? Oh, to answer your question: because this ain’t the first time DJ Mister Cee has been caught with his hand in the gay cookie jar. That’s why it’s a discussion here on the gay website Towleroad. I’ll give DJ the benefit of the doubt here, though. It’s obvious he likes transgendered people for his intimate encounters. But that’s our business, Krajci. Now, run along like a good little troll.

7. DC Arnold says

Why is it the ones who aren’t remotely worthy of our attention getting space here? Slow news day perchance? Also we don’t need this cretin on our team.