News | Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling's Got Back

Back_gosling

A fine ship.

Behind-the-scenes on the Place Beyond the Pines set.

(w magazine via wow)

Comments

1. Too bad his ass is flat.

Posted by: Meh | May 22, 2013 12:24:55 PM

2. I know there are endless debates about tattoos in the comments, but those all look awful. The clouds look like they were done by a first grader. And no, I don't hate tattoos.

It's like plastic surgery: if you're going to alter your body and you have money, get it done well. People like Nicole Kidman and Bruce Jenner astound me---they could get the best plastic surgeons in the world, yet look like ugly mannequins.

Posted by: Paul R | May 22, 2013 12:28:26 PM

3. Love that full body. Gosling is a real dream, and not just because looks either.

Posted by: Anony6 | May 22, 2013 12:36:11 PM

4. too many tats look awful - I have on - on my chest left side - a Comm Badge from Startrek....BEAM me up!

Posted by: disgusted american | May 22, 2013 12:40:27 PM

5. No tats here. My dad had tats, not a lot, but enough to convince me to never disfigure my body in such. He had three wives and their names on his chest, back and arm - and, of course, it was always a sore sport with each of the wives. As he has grown older they have sagged and look pretty lame.

To each his own. I would find it a pleasure to board Gosling's backside ship. Just sayin...

Posted by: Mike Ryan | May 22, 2013 12:46:12 PM

6. My Oh My, forget the back,what about that ass? That's some fine butt munching goodness! It looks as though the tats are sprayed on.Maybe they're for the part he's playing? Tats or no tats I'd hit that in a mila second!

Posted by: rebarb | May 22, 2013 12:48:58 PM

7. Man you people are silly. Those obviously aren't real tattoos. They're for the movie.

Posted by: BenR | May 22, 2013 12:50:33 PM

8. Ladies and gentlemen, calm down!

These are not real tattoos! These are just drawings by ink on his body, for the movie!!!!!

Posted by: BRAINS | May 22, 2013 12:50:51 PM

9. Tattoos are like everything else... you get what you pay for. If you spend a lot of money with an experienced artist, you'll get nice looking tats. If you buy cheap flash hanging on the wall in a tattoo shop, you'll get cheap looking tattoos.

I believe the characters he plays in this movie and the previous movie with the same director, Blue Valentine, are lower class so it's within character that he'd have bad ink.

Posted by: ripper | May 22, 2013 1:01:22 PM

10. His ass is flat? are you kidding me? That's the definition of muscle bubble butt.. do you want a guy with Kim Kardashian's ass? eww gross.

Posted by: gayalltheway | May 22, 2013 1:02:15 PM

11. Flat ass, flat face. Does nothing for me.

Posted by: David Hearne | May 22, 2013 1:02:52 PM

12. Ol' Ryan got a little bit o' booty, y'all!

Posted by: Perry | May 22, 2013 1:05:47 PM

13. God this man is beautiful...

On the flip side, I'd love to see what David Hearne looks like - LOL!

Posted by: sean | May 22, 2013 1:10:37 PM

14. CANADA!

Posted by: LittleKiwi | May 22, 2013 1:11:09 PM

15. Too the people here bashing his looks, his (fake) tattoos, or his butt: I'm sure you're all gorgeous with booties you could bounce a quarter off of.

Posted by: Luis Lopez | May 22, 2013 1:22:27 PM

16. *to

Posted by: Luis Lopez | May 22, 2013 1:23:06 PM

17. Well, I have a bunch of tattoos, but - I was going to chime in that although I've never made Gosling an object of much study, I'm pretty sure these are faked for the movie....

Posted by: Butch | May 22, 2013 1:24:03 PM

18. @disgusted american I think I love you. ;)

Posted by: Book | May 22, 2013 1:32:12 PM

19. I am admittedly out of the loop. Why is Gosling a daily item here on Troad?

Posted by: David Hearne | May 22, 2013 1:50:00 PM

20. I'd like to take a ride on that ship

Posted by: David | May 22, 2013 1:55:20 PM

21. That is hot. I'm not into tats, but I'ld hit that in a shot.

Posted by: Felix | May 22, 2013 2:25:27 PM

22. @ "On the flip side, I'd love to see what David Hearne looks like - LOL!'"

No ass, no face. Will do nothing for you.

LOL...I couldn't help it. The ol' gal had it coming :-)

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 22, 2013 2:35:03 PM

23. "I am admittedly out of the loop."

You should just post this at the start of all your comments.

Posted by: ripper | May 22, 2013 2:35:47 PM

24. Let me eat it!

Posted by: Monrocsol | May 22, 2013 3:25:23 PM

25. too bad his latest movie is getting panned left and right. With many critics even walking out before the movie was done

Posted by: Moz's | May 22, 2013 3:33:38 PM