I'm Gay | News | Russ Marine

BigGayDeal.com

20 Ways to Tell the World You're Gay: VIDEO

Comingout

Russ the Marine is back from a field op in the desert and he and his Marine bf Matt have been busy in front of the video camera with their friend Arielle coming up with this "how to" list.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

You may recall Russ and Matt from HERE and HERE.

Comments

1. Cute as always. I really want that rainbow shirt.

Posted by: 1♥ | Jun 11, 2013 2:24:32 PM

2. So full of homophobic cliches...Gay isn't a talent you know...

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Jun 11, 2013 2:26:07 PM

3. Of course, I'm a closet case who hates anybody who's Out so that's a pretty pathetic cliche to be, myself.

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Jun 11, 2013 2:38:37 PM

4. Oh but it can be...

Posted by: Randy | Jun 11, 2013 2:39:15 PM

5. come out by getting caught in bed doing wonderful things with another guy. Thats what I did. (not on purpose)

Posted by: Jaysonn | Jun 11, 2013 3:00:51 PM

6. Gay = Drama Queen. Pass.

No one cares about sexual orientation, but being pushy about it is the fast way to getting non-gay people to form negative associations about it.

Posted by: Zeta | Jun 11, 2013 3:03:17 PM

7. @Jaysonn, 'coming out' meant getting caught in bed, not introducing someone you love? Is that all gay is -- sex?

Posted by: Zeta | Jun 11, 2013 3:06:11 PM

8. @ Zeta :
    "No one cares about sexual orientation......"

Wow !

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jun 11, 2013 4:24:32 PM

9. @Zeta

go see a therapist.

Posted by: Not that Rob | Jun 11, 2013 4:37:10 PM

10. Way #21: Take up the anti-gay political cause.

Eventually people will say "you think about gay sex more than any gay guy/girl I know. Why is that?" Running any kind of anti-gay organization is the quickest and easiest way to get people to think you're a closet case. People like LaBarbera and Brown and Fischer have been called closet cases so much I wouldn't be surprised if they themselvs are starting to question their sexual orientation! Given the time they have to spend immersing themselves in the gay world's websites, photos, films, etc.... in order to "study the opposition," anti-gay activists really do need to be a firm 0 on the Kinsey scale. Otherwise.....

Posted by: Mary | Jun 11, 2013 4:41:10 PM

11. Confessing to a meth addiction is one of the newest ways, I'm told.

Posted by: anon | Jun 11, 2013 4:56:08 PM

12. Zeta, you posted twice, so obviously you care a lot.

Posted by: John Normile | Jun 11, 2013 5:44:06 PM

13. Only funny part: "Go into the closet, and then come out. Repeat as needed." Made me laugh.

Posted by: trg | Jun 11, 2013 10:33:47 PM

14. JackFknTwist, correct. At the end of the day no one cares who sleeps with whom, just as long as it's not who they're sleeping with. You know how annoying it can be to be surrounded by straight people who share Too Much Information about their private lives with their significant other? Well, the same can go for homosexuals.

Don't be Kathy Lee Gifford. It's seen as overcompensating. Just do your job and do it well, go about your business and others will go about theirs.

Posted by: Zeta | Jun 12, 2013 9:40:57 AM

15. Also, don't be like Super Born Again Christian. That's all I mean.

Posted by: Zeta | Jun 12, 2013 9:42:01 AM

16. My mom outed me herself one day, then said "Of course I've known since you were five. But you are my son and I love you."

Posted by: Tom | Jun 12, 2013 10:49:10 AM