Cheyenne Jackson | Music | Music Video | News

Cheyenne Jackson Sings 'Don't Look at Me': VIDEO

C_jackson

Cheyenne Jacksonfinds lessons on the street in his new video "Don't Look at Me".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Cheyjackson

Comments

1. I wasn't the first queen to think "OMG Follies!" was I?

Posted by: BP | Jun 14, 2013 7:53:41 AM

2. cute but his voice sounds like a foghorn.

Posted by: Cd in DC | Jun 14, 2013 7:59:21 AM

3. @BP: No. ;-)

Posted by: Rodolfo | Jun 14, 2013 9:05:53 AM

4. What a beautiful and haunting song. His voice is somewhat like Elton John and George Michael mixed, no?

Posted by: RONTEX | Jun 14, 2013 9:17:30 AM

5. @Rontex, more like Joel Grey and Mandy Patinkin I'd say.

Posted by: J Y | Jun 14, 2013 9:28:24 AM

6. I liked the song....and his voice.....and it helps that he is stunningly handsome.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jun 14, 2013 10:38:13 AM

7. Well, that video is a big mess, but I'll support any excuse to enjoy that man's smoldering good looks. Great voice as well. (And I gotta say, do you love the nipple peekaboo, or what? Here they are. Oops, they're gone. Wait, they're back.)

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Jun 14, 2013 12:19:31 PM

8. He's looking old now.

Posted by: Pigs | Jun 14, 2013 6:42:30 PM

9. On the bad side the video is indeed a mess. Just no. Cheyenne can sing, BUT, he sometimes sings in "gay voice" meaning, he has that "robotic android" sound that a lot of gay guys have. He needs to listen to George Michael who mangaged to sing soulfully while also sounding like a gay guy. It's tough to explain and even harder to so. Jackson has sung some good stuff. This one, um, well..."danger will robinson".

Posted by: FakeOutrage | Jun 14, 2013 7:13:28 PM

10. Wow. Beautiful and haunting. I also got Elton John vibes from it - his earlier stuff. Surprised at all the critiques. Video and song are both amazing, imho.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Jun 14, 2013 8:35:52 PM

11. Another beautiful song from Cheyenne. Thumbs up.

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Jun 15, 2013 12:04:38 AM