Miley Cyrus | Music | News

Miley Cyrus 'Can't Stop' in New Single: AUDIO

Miley

Miley Cyrus released her new single today, a "minimalist R&B party anthem", produced by Mike WiLL Made-It and co-written by Cyrus, Mike WiLL and Rock City. This summer's "Party in the USA?"

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. 1) Miley looks GREAT these days
    2) This song is so good
    3) Makes me want to go to beach right now

Posted by: David in NYC | Jun 3, 2013 12:54:04 PM

2. I swear everybody is such a try hard these days.

eye rolling at the "Can get I get 'hell no!'"

Posted by: Preludes | Jun 3, 2013 12:57:20 PM

3. I simply cannot tell her voice from about 12 other performers. Das autotunebot. This could be anyone. Other than that, not a bad song.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jun 3, 2013 1:01:54 PM

4. I'm so confuse.If she not a country singer?

Posted by: bambinoitaliano | Jun 3, 2013 1:15:28 PM

5. @bambino... that's her father. she's been a teen star thanks to disney. there is of course a touch of country to her songs just from growing up in a country dominated home in a bible belt state

Posted by: bandanajack | Jun 3, 2013 1:19:30 PM

6. Andy: Can you do a post about what appears to be a popular people's uprising against Erdogon in Turkey? I know there's not much of a gay angle to it, but you did post about a tennis player beating apart his racket which has no gay angle and no social value. Thanks.

Posted by: will | Jun 3, 2013 1:27:09 PM

7. Well they put that song through the songwriting and production blender and came up with MEH

Posted by: QJ201 | Jun 3, 2013 1:50:46 PM

8. @will
    Towleroad tools: TIPS Send a link

Posted by: JONES | Jun 3, 2013 2:08:40 PM

9. Please resist the urge to make a lip-synch FIP music video

Posted by: David in NYC | Jun 3, 2013 3:11:19 PM

10. I'm still waiting for the day this girl went full mental breakdown like Britney Spears or Amanda Bynes. From what I've seen the way she conducts herself, it's inevitable...

Posted by: jeremyrain | Jun 3, 2013 3:20:23 PM

11. To my homegirls here with the big butts
    Shaking it like we at a strip club
    Remember only God can judge us
    Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya
    And everyone in line in the bathroom
    Trying to get a line in the bathroom
    We all so turnt up here

LYRICAL GOLD

Posted by: David in NYC | Jun 3, 2013 4:53:10 PM

12. Miley Ray Cyrus looks like an Auto Tuned skunk. Please, stop promoting promoting these no-talent females.

Posted by: Brent | Jun 3, 2013 5:50:00 PM

13. Wow, that song is really bad! I was never really a fan of hers, but I did like her song "Can't Be Tamed" and was curious if this new song would be on par with that - not hardly!

Posted by: Awful! | Jun 3, 2013 7:03:28 PM

14. I'm just amazed that Brent (aka Rick) resisted going into a full-on anti-woman rant.

Posted by: MateoM | Jun 3, 2013 8:01:50 PM

15. Don't really care for this but I do like Miley for her caring heart. And she does do a good version of "Jolene." It's on youtube.

Posted by: greenfuzz | Jun 3, 2013 8:37:20 PM