Comments

1. aaron says

You don’t need any help with that Andy. That’s why marriage will suck. Narrows the playing field. I used to make sport of breaking up couples. Was pretty successful at it. Helped to be so desirable — and awful. Just getting the comments going….

2. Brent says

Why aren’t commercially popular female singers in America putting male dancers like this in their music videos? Beyonce, Kesha, Miley…why aren’t they doing it?

More importantly, why isn’t Andy Towle criticizing these women for not doing it? You shamelessly promote these females, Andy, but you hardly ever criticize them.

3. Mikey says

You’re doing such a capable, crazy job of it yourself, Brent. Keep it up.

And I adore Bright Light Bright Light. His first album is terrific.

4. Andrew says

That was beautiful and refreshing from the 2003 dub-step rehash all over the radio.

5. Mark says

I think it would have been better if they had danced naked…..but that is just my humble opinion.

6. says

Sounds more like a song better sung by Kelly Clarkson.
    That’s neither a dig nor a compliment… just sounds like something from her.

The background synth is a bit reminiscent of The Source ft. Candi Station “You Got The Love”. I wonder if that was intentional or not.

Didn’t really like the detuned bridge. Seems a bit of an old trick to me, unfortunately.

Surprisingly, I don’t think it’s terrible. It isn’t one of those songs that attempts anything different, exciting or grand (like most pop music), but it doesn’t need to be daring– if it did, it would risk being contrived and gauche.

7. nszane says

Breaking up would be much easier in the company of Marko Lebeau. This guys just don’t do anything for me … :/

8. Art Weiss says

Thought this well-done, the dancers expressing the disturbed dreaming of the sleeping dude. That the dancers are attractive is just the way it is in art, which of us has not been seduced into absorbing serious creativity by the come-on of pretty faces and hot bodies?