Cindy McCain | Jane Lynch | JWoww | News | Snooki

Snooki: 'I Pray I'll Have a Gay Little Boy One Day' — VIDEO

Snooki

Clips and interviews from this week's TrevorLIVE event for The Trevor Project featuring Snooki and JWoww, Jane Lynch, and Cyndi McCain, held at NYC's Chelsea Piers.

Said Snooki: "Me and Jenni weren't exactly the best role models, but now that I'm a mom, I'm so grateful for The Trevor Project to support the LGBT youth so they have someone there for them because I'm praying I have a gay little boy one day."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Seriously, can this woman even chew gum and walk?

Posted by: RJP | Jun 21, 2013 9:40:39 AM

2. I think Snooki sounds fake. I'm not buying her supposedly enlightened attitude.

Do we really need Italy's version of Paris Hilton stanning for our causes, albeit on a part-time basis? Importantly, I want to know if she was paid to turn up.

Posted by: Jason | Jun 21, 2013 9:43:33 AM

3. She is not Italy's version of Paris Hilton. Snooki is from Honduras or some Central American Country. Get your facts right!

Posted by: Josh | Jun 21, 2013 9:55:01 AM

4. Saying you want your child to be gay is no different than saying you want her to be straight...an enlightened parent would hope for a healthy, happy child regardless of sexual orientation. Snooki needs to go climb back under the rock she crawled out from under.

Posted by: JD | Jun 21, 2013 9:56:36 AM

5. I hope none of her kids are gay. Sad enough that she was allowed to breed in the first place.

Posted by: Jack M | Jun 21, 2013 9:57:32 AM

6. She isn't enlightened, she is genuine. Like a lot of straight mothers, she doesn't want her son to bring a woman home so she will compete for the no 1 spot in his life. Typical and nothing new.

Posted by: Rowan | Jun 21, 2013 10:26:06 AM

7. I see her remarks at a pathetic attempt to pander to the Trevor Project. She sounds totally unfit to be a parent.

Posted by: Neil | Jun 21, 2013 10:35:01 AM

8. Wow.. So much bitchyness. Vivre et laisser vivre.

Posted by: Jay jay | Jun 21, 2013 10:53:15 AM

9. What about a gay little girl?

Posted by: Andy | Jun 21, 2013 10:54:39 AM

10. What about a gay little girl?

Posted by: Andy | Jun 21, 2013 10:54:39 AM

11. Can she just go away? Why would this organization even think of having her speak at one of their events? Why would ANYONE care what this piece of trash has to say?

Posted by: Will | Jun 21, 2013 11:08:06 AM

12. Haha. Look at these gays admonishing other people like they are the cremes of the society.

Posted by: Teehee | Jun 21, 2013 11:12:28 AM

13. Her tubes should be tied. Her 15 minutes are almost up, then she'll become a burden on the taxpayer and society. Embarrassing.

Posted by: ratbastard | Jun 21, 2013 11:24:49 AM

14. I'm glad Snooki is speaking out in support of the Trevor Project and other gay causes. Even if she is not sincere in her heart (as some suggest) she still has a following and they will listen to her. As far as her wishing for a gay son, I can't help but think she might consider it to be a fashionable accessory, much like a toy dog kept in her purse.

Posted by: Chadd | Jun 21, 2013 11:59:57 AM

15. I think she meant well, she just doesn't know how to speak properly. If she isn't homophobic, and she certainly isn't heterophobic, then it shouldn't make any difference to her what her child's orientation is. It wouldn't affect her either way. She just wants attention

Posted by: Macguffin54 | Jun 21, 2013 12:00:11 PM

16. If there is at least one young gay kid that gets to hear someone say that they want to have a gay child versus all the people that they hear every day saying how gay is a sin, then sounds to me that she has done a lot more good today than we all have by posting snarky comments on a blog.

Posted by: MM | Jun 21, 2013 1:15:45 PM

17. Pander much?

Posted by: Paul | Jun 21, 2013 1:56:34 PM

18. This just proves it: she is the new Edith Massey.

Posted by: Bollux | Jun 21, 2013 1:58:53 PM

19. gay, straight, or bi

I predict her child/ children will need tons of therapy later in life

Some people should not be reproducing let alone have access to shaping the mind (environment) of a fellow human being

Posted by: Moz's | Jun 21, 2013 2:26:29 PM

20. Truly, why is the woman a thing? As in ever?

Posted by: Jerry | Jun 21, 2013 2:52:23 PM

21. Pandering is disgusting. Transparent and insulting.

Posted by: Zeta | Jun 21, 2013 4:57:37 PM

22. WTVR I like her. Snooki rock on babygirl rock on!!!

Posted by: Alexander | Jun 21, 2013 5:58:21 PM

23. Wow, just accept the fact that she loves the gay community and stop complaining.

Posted by: reality | Jun 21, 2013 6:20:40 PM

24. She can make him a drag queen if she raises him right. JD sounds like Mr. Goody Two Shoes. I hope he never has access to any children. He's not having them, that's for sure.

Posted by: Jake | Jun 21, 2013 6:30:09 PM

25. That's funny, because I always wanted to have a jappy little girl.

Posted by: David Hearne | Jun 21, 2013 11:27:07 PM