Charlie’s Gay Daughter to Show Up Soon on ‘Two and a Half Men’

In Two and a Half Men news, the late Charlie Harper's (Charlie Sheen) daughter is a lesbian and will be a recurring character on the show.

SheenTVLine reports:

Charlie’s daughter Jenny, who will surface in the Season 11 premiere, “likes everything her dad liked, including women,” per a breakdown for the yet-to-be-filled role.

The casting call also details that the daughter Charlie never knew is 21, “beautiful and sexy,” and she “uses her hotness when she needs to.” The new character shows up on the beach house doorstep upon moving from New York City to Los Angeles to pursue a career in show biz.
The role of Jenny at this time is recurring, with the option to become a series regular — ostensibly filling the void left by Angus T. Jones’ full-time exit from the sitcom — if she clicks with viewers.

Comments

1. Jere says

If the new lesbian character is meant to replace the kid (whom I realize isn’t a kid any more), then is the lesbian meant to be the “half man” of the title? If so, I suspect that GLAAD and lesbians in general may take issue with that.

2. yuninv says

So… in order for a person to be attracted to women, they have to be misogynistic and pussy hounds. Got it. Sounds like a great character for the Lesbian community.

3. Jason Smedley says

Of course, the producers would never put a gay guy in the show. Liberal Hollywood can’t cope with the idea of a man lusting after other men.

4. Zeta says

What a slap in the face. Yeah, let’s introduce a gay character who’s a womanizer just like her dad………. no layers of subtext there, no sireebob.

Weak.

5. Zeta says

Posted by: Jere | Jul 11, 2013 8:34:47 AM

Meeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

6. NE1 says

ooh. looks like I’m watching Two and a Half Men this year. I’ve been kind of on the fence about this show for a while, it’s not bad just not great, but this will help.

7. Adam says

I don’t watch the show but, why would she be a recurring character? She’s not related to anyone that lives in the house. So other than showing up at the doorstep and finding out her father died what reason does she have for staying?

8. Jeff says

No one is related to anyone anymore. How long can they milk the concept of any incredibly cheap Alan sponging off of Walden. Walden needs to have grown a pair long ago.

9. Jaysmyne says

I only watched a few episodes after Charlie got killed off…completely lost interest. But I think the storyline with the Lesbian daughter might be worth a look…could mean a lot of laughs.