‘Fabulous Beekman Boys’ Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge Marry

Beekman

Fabulous Beekman Boys couple Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell married on June 28. US Weekly has the wedding photos and details of the magnificent, locally-grown spread:

Together since 2000, the Amazing Race winners said "I do" in front of around 300 guests, including friend and lifestyle guru Martha Stewart, who broadcast the nuptials on her Sirius XM radio show, Martha Live, and contributed some 100 hard-boiled eggs to the potluck feast.

Comments

1. Hey Darlin' says

Loved their show, wish they had new episodes. Would love to see the prep for the wedding.

2. Lucas H says

They are another awesome couple. I saw their tv show and saw them win the amazing race. They compliment each other so well! Congrats, Beekman Boys!

3. Henry Holland says

I was very disappointed they won The Amazing Race as they were totally annoying during the whole thing (I wanted Jaymes and James to win to help Jaymes’ dad), but good for them.

4. Hdtex says

You’d be hard pressed to find two more self-absorbed “celebrities”. I had to “unlike” their feed on Facebook when it became more than just mildly annoying.

5. bambinoitaliano says

Hmmm i wonder what she gives as gift if the Queen of cooking offer 100 boiled eggs. The Beekman boys must be in her sh*t list.

6. Toby says

@peterparker

Who you say? Why don’t you make an effort to get out every once in a while! :-)

7. MickleSt says

They are both astute business/marketing guys, and Josh is a very good writer as well. We were happy to see their surprise win on the Amazing Race because they didn’t play like a couple of backbiting schemers; they seemed to enjoy the whole race around the world and appreciate all the different cultures they encountered. And their Beekman Blaak cheese is a new favorite of ours! Congratulations, gentlemen.

8. peterparker says

@TOBY: I don’t know who these people are because I consider reality television to be the entertainment equivalent of McDonalds and don’t watch it. :-)

9. Toby says

@Pete

I don’t watch reality TV either but I do occasionally read the Internet. lol :-)

In all seriousness, you should check out their website! They have some outstanding edibles! Especially their Beekman 1802 Blaak cheese, it’s amazing!

10. TyInTennn says

I liked their show – it repeats on one of the Food Channels, I believe. They fight like crazy so I hope they f*ck like crazy too when they make up!

11. John says

I loved them on Amazing Race. It seemed like a certainty that they would be eliminated in nearly every leg, but they managed to persevere and win. So happy for them.

12. Matt N says

Hopefully they don’t hyphenate names, otherwise, Josh’s will be Josh Kilmer-Purcell-Ridge :)