Comments

1. Seattle Mike says

What a cutie-pie but I like the way he sings “All-American Boy” better. He sounds like Jon Bon Jovi. Soooo glad he dropped the stupid [Starchild] name and went with his real name.

2. AriesMatt says

For a home made video, pretty impressive quality and audio sync. Not familiar with he original song, but enjoy his version. Wish his “Marry The Night” cover wasn’t blocked on youtube. His “You and I” cover is awesome. I’m seriously rooting for this guy!

3. JR says

Steve had made this video private on his YT page (just like Marry The Night) but someone got a hold of it and uploaded it to their own YT page. Now, media sites are grabbing a hold of it and spreading it around. Even though it has gotten mostly positive feedback, I think it’s slightly disrespectful, but I guess that’s the price you pay when you start to become famous.

4. Ryan says

In terms of the song, I like this one a lot more than American Boy. This sort of music suits him better, IMO.

Then again, I really, really don’t like country songs.

5. bandanajack says

i just hope he figures out which direction made him famous and steers towards the springsteen style rather than what seems to be his preference, the robin thicke styling.

6. Bob R says

Okay, here’s my two cents worth. The guy hasn’t got a great voice but it’s a good voice and I think with time and experience and the right mentor, he’ll develop.

Yeah, he’s smokin’ hot from head to toe and from all the photos I’ve seen he has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of physically in any way. He looks almost flawless.

I also have seen and read interviews and he seems personable to boot. He can play several instruments. So, he got lucky in the genes department, but so have a lot of other guys who haven’t made it as far as this kid has. He knows what he wants and he’s going for it. So, good looks, personality, musical talent and positive attitude, how can anyone fault that combination? Anyone that can find fault or criticize any of that is just plain jealous and so shame on you. Envy is a nasty vice.

Personally, I wish him the best in all the world. When I was his age I didn’t know what I wanted and had no real talent. Hell, I still don’t. So, keep at it Steve Grand, I hope you find an agent and a label soon. Keep at it.