Towleroad Talking Points: Promising Signs in Pennsylvania

6a00d8341c730253ef01901e386b84970b-800wi

PHOTO OF THE DAY: Robbie Rogers struts his stuff for OUT Magazine's sports issue

BY SAM GREISMAN

A look back at today's top stories

WINGNUTTERY

Right-wing nutjob and anti-everyone activist Pat Robertson wants the public to know that he isn't anti-gay, it's just that gays are sick and wrong. In his latest entry in a series looking at life after the Supreme Court rulings, Ari Waldman takes a look at Justice Scalia's withering dissent of the DOMA case. A transgender nursing student in Florida has been threatened with expulsion because she dared to use the women's restroom and apparently Justin Bieber and President Clinton are all cool now

GAY NEWS

Things are looking very promising in Pennsylvania where after the Attorney General announced that she will not defend the state's anti-gay marriage law a judge with a rather liberal track record was named to the case

ENTERTAINMENT

6a00d8341c730253ef0191042c0129970c-500wi

After Andrew Garfield wondered why Spider-man can't explore his gay tendencies, the real gay Spiderman has been discovered! Openly gay singer-songwriter Eli Lieb takes a look back at his own history with puppy love. A gay aerial duet on last night's America's Got Talent inspired a very gay moment between Howard Stern and Howie Mandell. And for those of you still watching Two and a Half Men, apparently Charlie has a lesbian daughter that will be making an appearance

VIDEO OF THE DAY

Huffington Post's comedy section provides us with the joy that is boys twerking to classical music

Comments

1. I finally got to meet Robbie!!! he was sooooo gracious. I think I made a slight fool out of myself but he was so kind and patient and even asked if my sister and I wanted a photo. Just lovely. And even more handsome in person. Thanks for making my week Robbie!

Posted by: Alex | Jul 12, 2013 6:19:06 AM

2. I find something about Robie Rogers so freakin hot. There's just a sweetness about his appearance.

Posted by: trees5 | Jul 12, 2013 6:20:02 AM

3. I looked at Fischer on the subject of Hyper masculine Military :
    wow, he is still mixing up the '150 couples' (127 actually)of the Sacred Band of Thebes who died at Charonae with the 300 Spartans who died with Leonidas at Thermopalae.
    Spill out your stupid bile ....it shows your hollow bottom.
    Fischer, you are one stupid cu*t.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jul 12, 2013 7:53:41 AM

4. Yeah, I know it's off topic; but I'm mad as hell.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jul 12, 2013 7:55:07 AM

5. The poster Zeta on this site is a bigot....please pass it on....enough with pandering to religious trolls who pretend to be our friend on this site.

In a recent thread, Zeta stated "gays coming out are drama queens who want to shove their sexuality down people's throats"

In a thread last week, Zeta said:

"which is it? Is marriage about love or about contracts?

If it's about love, then no one should tell someone they can't marry the grove they've bonded with, they take of, they own, or which they are going to pledge to own and take care of.

If it's about contracts, then ditto.

I don't see the problem. Should homosexuals?" while going on and on about how gay marriage can lead to animals and humans marrying.

ZETA IS A TROLL!