Dylan O'Brien | Teen Wolf | Video

BigGayDeal.com

Tyler Posey Shares 'Teen Wolf' Nipple Tattoos: VIDEO

TEEN

Comic-Con is a great place to go to find out insider information about your favorite franchise. Fans of Teen Wolf, for instance, recently got an opportunity to learn about Tyler Posey's Teen Wolf nipple tattoos, as Boy Culture points out. Said Posey of his decision to get the tattoos, "It's time. My nipples have been too bare for too long...Just gotta represent, man." It is unclear whether said tattoos had any part to play in Posey's apparent nipple sensitivity as exploited by fellow cast-mate, Dylan O'Brien.

Check out a video of Posey showing off his ink and O'Brien copping something of a feel AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Tyler Posey should play Jahar Tsarnaev in the Boston bombing movie.

Posted by: JonnyNYNY2FLFL | Jul 19, 2013 9:01:34 AM

2. I've never understood the total difference of attitudes about men's nipples vs. women's nipples.

Both sexes can be aroused by stimulation of the nipples, yet seeing a woman's nipples in public is considered taboo, much less having someone play with them publicly.

But men? No big deal, show them and let others play with them all you want in public.

I find this difference to be a very odd social phenomenon.

Posted by: johnny | Jul 19, 2013 9:05:25 AM

3. Guess there's an art to engineering a good interview.

Posted by: Markt | Jul 19, 2013 9:09:03 AM

4. @Johnny Do not know why there is a difference between [ . ] [ . ] and. ( . ) ( . ) either. Just know that I MUCH prefer the former and only tolerate the later.

Posted by: Mike | Jul 19, 2013 9:34:19 AM

5. Johnny, it's not ok because men can't contain themselves around fully clothed women. If all men were gay or adults then women could do that.

Posted by: Fenrox | Jul 19, 2013 9:56:02 AM

6. Johnny,

A woman's chest is classified as a sexual/reproductive organ. A man's isn't.

Posted by: Adam | Jul 19, 2013 10:00:45 AM

7. If his nipples are that sensitive, how the hell did he manage keep still long enough to get them tattooed?

Posted by: Vince | Jul 19, 2013 10:30:00 AM

8. @Johnny: A social construct, with biological roots. Women's nipples (and breasts) are assessed by a patriarchal society as agents of child-bearing and -rearing, and therefore as somehow sacred and subject to control. Men's nipples have no such teleology, in fact, are useless from an evolutionary biology perspective. You're right, though: a really fascinating illustration of how different meanings are projected onto bodies.

Posted by: VSo | Jul 19, 2013 10:39:28 AM

9. Why does someone as good looking as Tyler Posey want to turn himself into a circus side-show freak?

Posted by: BeeJay | Jul 19, 2013 10:43:53 AM

10. More male nipple touching!

Posted by: rick scatorum | Jul 19, 2013 10:57:35 AM

11. Adam, I'll have to differ. Men's nipples are very much a sexual thing (but not reproductive). Most of the men I've met get an erection when you stimulate their nipples. If that's not sexual, I don't know what is. It seems that our male bodies know exactly what nipples are for (besides a female-only milk delivery system).

Posted by: johnny | Jul 19, 2013 10:58:47 AM

12. As someone who will freely admit to not understanding the whole tattoo culture my question is what the hell is he going to do when the show goes off as it invariably will? He's marked himself up with symbols that will be meaningless in a few years and being on his nipples will require (painful) surgery to get rid of. Young and foolish is one thing but this is rather extreme. Talk about not thinking something through!

Posted by: joel | Jul 19, 2013 11:13:16 AM

13. horrible idea. he'll have to put nipple makeup on for every shirtless scene for the rest of his life. poor lad.

Posted by: peter | Jul 19, 2013 11:22:35 AM

14. Those nipple tats aren't real, morons. Quit being so self righteous. I bet he doesn't give a crap what you think of his tats.

Posted by: Jerry | Jul 19, 2013 11:23:06 AM

15. Dylan's such a cutie. When are they going to have his & the other Tyler get together in Teen Wolf. They are homo heaven.

Posted by: John | Jul 19, 2013 11:30:24 AM

16. I am pretty sure from what Tyler said that the tattoos are of the water transfer / temporary variety.

Also, too bad Tyler is a wolf on this show, because he would have made a great young Alcide, or son of Alcide on True Blood.

Posted by: Critifur | Jul 19, 2013 11:57:54 AM

17. What a great ad-lib Dylan. "it's your dream, take responsibility for it."

Posted by: sylvatica | Jul 19, 2013 11:58:51 AM

18. I gave the show a chance the other day -even if didn't know much about the inner mythology- and the main problem I found is the actors lack of skills (not all of them, but well), they seemed in the brink of laughing always, it makes the show more of a joke.
    Tattoos... umm, IMO, guy, you are not that famous to have the extra burden of being hired plus tattoos (that should be covered to not break character).

Posted by: SAYTHETRUTH | Jul 19, 2013 12:01:59 PM

19. The show actually reminds me a lot of Buffy. I started watching it because of all the hot shirtless guys, but I actually like the show.

Posted by: Jack | Jul 19, 2013 12:24:57 PM

20. Dylan O'Brien makes that show very watchable, despite the heavy cheese factor. His talent as a comedic actor is off the charts and he's a total cutie, too.

Posted by: Ryan | Jul 19, 2013 12:43:51 PM

21. @FENROX. Only the the most crude neanderthal type or unstable psychopath would would agree with you when you say that "men can't contain themselves around fully clothed women." It has nothing to do with them being gay or "adult". It has EVERYTHING to do with people having a social respect for each. To do otherwise would literally be CRIMINAL! Feel sorry for your acquaintances, for you CERTAINLY do not have ANY friends . . .

Posted by: Mike | Jul 19, 2013 12:53:52 PM

22. @RYAN: I agree, Dylan O'Brien is an amazing comedic actor: what's more amazing is that he has chemistry in acting with EVERYONE: Scott, his dad, Scott's mom, Lydia, Derek.....

Oh yes, I am hoping Stiles / Derek does become a thing.

@MIKE: FENROX was being snarky - but psychopathic or not, his statement is an accurate depiction of the Islamic practice of veiling women. When I was in Egypt, our lovely guide wore a hijab (head scarf). WHen I asked if she ever wore a veil on her face she said "No, I'm not hot enough for that. A hot woman must cover herself so men do not lose control around her." SRSLY. O.O

Posted by: Strepsi | Jul 19, 2013 1:15:12 PM

23. My typical 'type' is blond hair, blue/green eyes, and pale skin (think Colton Haynes or Dylan O'Brien), but when I watch 'Teen Wolf', I *cannot* take my eyes off Tyler Posey! That face is so pretty and so interesting...makes me wish I was 20 years old again!!

Posted by: peterparker | Jul 19, 2013 2:05:13 PM

24. @ADAM - By whom? The Nipple Classification Board?

Posted by: JamesInCA | Jul 19, 2013 4:50:52 PM