Couples | Jonathan Groff | News | Zachary Quinto

BigGayDeal.com

Zachary Quinto and Jonathan Groff Have Reportedly Split

Grinto

Actors Jonathan Groff and Zachary Quinto have split up, according to Gossip Cop:

On Wednesday, a Perez Hilton “source” reported that things did “not end well” between Quinto and Groff, and that their split was “far from amiable.”

That characterization is not true, Gossip Cop can report. A source close to the situation assures us that “they remain friends,” and there is “nothing salacious” to the story.

Comments

1. Damn, I was so hoping for salacious news. It would distract me from the hideous reality.

Posted by: RAB | Jul 17, 2013 10:02:50 PM

2. Ok, we got the news, Now leave these boys alone ferkrissake!

Posted by: Alex Parrish | Jul 17, 2013 10:23:03 PM

3. Poor Zachary. I'll have to rush right over to comfort him.

Posted by: Clayton | Jul 17, 2013 10:25:19 PM

4. I'll comfort Jonathan.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jul 17, 2013 10:30:58 PM

5. Two bottoms do not make for a relationship

Posted by: Reality Chek | Jul 17, 2013 10:58:49 PM

6. bleh ...

Posted by: MArk | Jul 17, 2013 11:00:05 PM

7. Gworrrrl.

Posted by: Munro | Jul 17, 2013 11:57:16 PM

8. Personally, I'm glad that Jonathan is finally letting my man be.

Posted by: Mike in the tundra | Jul 18, 2013 12:59:57 AM

9. Nooooooooooooooo! The humanity....

Posted by: bwana | Jul 18, 2013 8:09:03 AM

10. Ok, see journalism still needs to be a thing. It isn't more or less "true" to take one report-rumor over another. I get that this is probably just an inept choice of words but come on. It's just sad.

Posted by: Fenrox | Jul 18, 2013 9:44:31 AM

11. Reality Chek,

LOL, guess you don't know many gay men then? Quinto has a terrible reputation...but not as a bottom.

Seriously though, I know it's the crazy interweb but sometimes there is this parallel universe happening between older gay men? And younger ones...? Or maybe I should say hipster?

I don't know the right words but I've noticed that there really is a segrgation and the old guard(mainstream,OBSESSED with bitchy women,gay charicatures) just don't know what the hell to make of these news gays.

I remember that pretty cool gay called 'The New Gay' and it was trying to show this other side of more creative open minded gays. It was refreshing but lol, so many gays got all sorts of upset.

So pathetic.

Posted by: Rowan | Jul 18, 2013 10:10:59 AM

12. @ROWAN Um, yeah. Right. I understand. Thank you very much for, uh, whatever it was you said.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jul 18, 2013 10:27:47 AM

13. Since Quinto came out he's really into drag queens...

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Jul 18, 2013 11:13:36 PM

14. I don’t see either of them having a hysterical hissy fit and breaking up. More like heavily smoking pot and saying… well, it over. At least Zachary call that image. But who knows.

Posted by: SAYTHETRUTH | Jul 19, 2013 12:25:52 PM