Comments

1. dean says

LCR’s; I hate Daniel Radcliffe taking gay roles away from gays…whom We hate because they’re too effeminate. All of them, Including ourselves!

All Other Gays; We love us some Grown Up Harry Potter!

What’s wrong with this picture?

If you said Self-Loathing Republicans – You Win!

2. Tim S says

I don’t have an issue with Radcliffe playing Ginsburg, but if anyone saw the Leonard Hofstadter character on the Big Bang Theory when he had a full beard, he looked exactly like Ginsburg.

3. Jim says

I, for one, can’t wait to see this! And as for Daniel Radcliffe, he has been such a great friend of the community, he could even play Rip Taylor with my blessings!

4. says

Taking acting rolls of gays away… who are you kidding? Have you ever heard of Rock Hudson,James Dean,Tab Hunter, Troy Donahue?
    They were playing straight rolls… I never heard a straight actor complain! I like actors who are great actors and not depending on their looks and blow jobs on the casting couch to get a acting job. Judge a movie after seeing it and not before, or based on the actors last roll.

5. Eric says

Don’t read this comment if you don’t want to know anything about the historical incident that is the foundation for the film.

Lucien Carr and his trial for killing his gay stalker might be an interesting movie, but, depending on how they handle it, the timing probably couldn’t be worse. His lawyer used an early version of the gay panic defense, because it increased his chances of getting Carr off or reducing his sentence. In actuality, it probably was a rather simple case of self defense. I’m not sure if now is a great time to put out a movie that shows how successful the gay panic defense can be.

The trailer makes it look like Party Monster meets The Beat Generation.

6. BG says

“Self-loathing” is the most over used word to come out of a bad psychiatrists office. Self -loathing orginated with homosexuals, who had plenty of reasons to despise themselves, until the great brain wash of the 21st Century.

7. DavidinChelseaMA says

Absolutely hysterically funny that Sony would take down free advertising by removing their trailer from ANY site that is willing to show it for free. Such idiots. So frigging stupid.