Film | Kellan Lutz | News

Kellan Lutz Offers Up Some Hercules Beefcake: PHOTO

Hercules_lutz

Kellan Lutz unleashed a new still from Hercules on Friday. The film, directed by Renny Harlin, just wrapped filming in Bulgaria.

It's one of two Hercules movies in the works. Guess who plays the other one?

Comments

1. Now that's Hercules.

Posted by: Rafael | Aug 5, 2013 8:43:09 AM

2. @Rafael,

I agree. He looks so much better than Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson does.

Posted by: Phoenix Justice | Aug 5, 2013 8:56:51 AM

3. Soooo meaty.

Posted by: johnny | Aug 5, 2013 9:13:30 AM

4. Hot and delicious, and those nipples...

Posted by: Matt26 | Aug 5, 2013 9:27:01 AM

5. I think I prefer the Rock. Not really into juiced up white guys...

Posted by: Jesse | Aug 5, 2013 9:46:13 AM

6. I think I prefer the Rock. Not really into juiced up white guys...

Posted by: Jesse | Aug 5, 2013 9:46:14 AM

7. Leave it to Hollywood to heterosexualise any greek mythology hero they lay their hands upon, be it Achilles or Heracles.

In this movie Heracles bangs the goddess Hebe (even though according to the legend he only married her after his death, when he became immortal). And of course there is absolutely no mention of his beloved companion Hyllas.

Posted by: ct | Aug 5, 2013 10:12:32 AM

8. The Rock. Lutz is hot, but looks too precious to be Hercules. Thesus, or Jason, yes, but I can't see Lutz wearing the lion skin.

Posted by: Polyboy | Aug 5, 2013 10:16:42 AM

9. Steroids, steroids everywhere.

Posted by: MaryM | Aug 5, 2013 10:22:55 AM

10. Hope it's in 3D!

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 5, 2013 10:44:55 AM

11. I could stare into those pecs all day.

Posted by: Mona | Aug 5, 2013 10:45:01 AM

12. OH JESSE, I'm just so glad he's not yet another of those tan black guys. Juiced white is quite right.

Moron.

Posted by: UFFDA | Aug 5, 2013 10:49:58 AM

13. meh, checking IMDB cast list and not a single 1 of the supposed male lovers of Heracles/ Hercules

Admetos, Iphitos, Euphemos, Elacatas, Abderus, Iolaos, and the most famous Hylas (written about by poet Theocritus in 300 BC)

though it should also be pointed out that heracles/ hercules was a lover of both females and males = 1 night impregnating 49 of 50 women

Posted by: Moz's | Aug 5, 2013 11:27:29 AM

14. Oh God, I was all hopeful and then I saw the two words of movie death: 'Renny Harlin'. A more inept shhlockmeister never existed. Speed II? Cutthroat Island? The husband who killed Gina Davies' career stone dead?

Posted by: Chaz | Aug 5, 2013 12:15:07 PM

15. Plus you don't actually put '3D' in the title unless 1. there's another version of the movie that is NOT 3D or 2. it is the movie's only selling point. This is gonna be Khal Drogo's 'Conan', all over again.

Posted by: Chaz | Aug 5, 2013 12:17:42 PM

16. Two words say it all: KELLAN LUTZ!!!

Posted by: andrew | Aug 5, 2013 12:25:08 PM

17. Oh and Lutz is the better Herc but a beard would have been a good idea. Sorry, but go look at the statues: Lutz is the classical ideal and yes, a carved and sculpted physique is a INTRINSIC part of that ideal so stop complaining that he's too ripped and that everybody who like big meaty man-tits is a body-fascist. If they are then the GREEKS were body fascists and the Spartans literally were: they speared you if you were fat and couldn't fight and there were literal fascists.

Posted by: Chaz | Aug 5, 2013 12:26:10 PM

18. Since Renny Harlin has never directed a movie worth seeing, it's hard to imagine how this one will be any different, Lutz's incredible body aside.

Posted by: Jordan | Aug 5, 2013 1:53:14 PM

19. Anyone else going to see this movie for Liam McIntyre? He played Spartacus in War of the Damned. He's playing Herc's second-in-command.

Posted by: Azgaard | Aug 5, 2013 3:11:46 PM

20. Let's see now. Lutz or Johnson? Think I'll flip a coin. Heads, I win. Tails, I win.

Posted by: jamal49 | Aug 5, 2013 10:41:45 PM

21. Renny harlin is a good director. Anyone who directed the long kiss goodnight, deep blue sea and cliffhanger is okay in my book.

Posted by: Tristram | Aug 5, 2013 11:41:12 PM

22. "Oh God, I was all hopeful and then I saw the two words of movie death: 'Renny Harlin'. A more inept shhlockmeister never existed. Speed II? Cutthroat Island? The husband who killed Gina Davies' career stone dead?

Posted by: Chaz | Aug 5, 2013 12:15:07 PM"

Your comment might be taken seriously if you even got your facts straight: Speed II was directed by Jan de Bont, the guy who also directed the first one. Cutthroat Island is by Harlin, but it's certainly not the worst film in the world. It was a bomb at the box office, but the film itself is not that bad. Have you even seen it or do you just like to trash talk people based on net rumours? And btw, she's called Geena Davis, and I'm pretty sure she had at least some say in her own career choices.

And like Tristram said Long Kiss Goodnight, Deep Blue Sea and Cliffhanger are pretty or even really good in their own genres. Harlin is good director technically but his films lack certain personality. With a good script, like he had with Long Kiss Goodnight, he gets great results. He does manage to sometimes make really lifeless films, like The Covenant.

Posted by: kode | Aug 6, 2013 12:32:02 AM

23. In Greek mythology Hercules had sex with females and males. Too bad the movies about Hercules always avoid that. How hot would it be to see Kellan Lutz, I mean Hercules making out with a guy? SMOKIN!!!

Posted by: andrew | Aug 6, 2013 1:12:39 AM

24. Andy Towle is a beefcake queen.

Posted by: Josh | Aug 6, 2013 9:30:18 PM

25. If I had to sample them both in the dark, the Rock would win.

Posted by: Tim | Aug 6, 2013 9:32:39 PM