Music | Music Video | News | Steve Grand

Steve Grand's New Video 'Stay' Has Arrived: WATCH

Grand

And I think this guy gets to stay.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously...
All-American Boy [tlrd]

Get all the Towleroad headlines first - follow us on Twitter @TLRD. We appreciate it when you share and RT our content.

Comments

1. Whoa. (*thud*)

Posted by: Geoff | Sep 6, 2013 6:27:43 PM

2. That screen cap looks like he's getting an epic handy. lol Sorry - I had to say it.

Posted by: Jimi | Sep 6, 2013 6:31:13 PM

3. An upbeat, positive song, good job Steve. It certainly not a country song this time.

Posted by: KEVIN | Sep 6, 2013 6:31:20 PM

4. Nice feel good summer song. Wish I could have rocked out it to a little wake boarding at the lake this summer. Oh well...NEXT YEAR!!!

Posted by: GLAW2014 | Sep 6, 2013 6:38:26 PM

5. good song, and its nice to see gay/lesbian related music videos....

Posted by: disgusted American | Sep 6, 2013 6:39:23 PM

6. good song, and its nice to see gay/lesbian related music videos....

Posted by: disgusted American | Sep 6, 2013 6:39:23 PM

7. That was a helluva lot of fun. Good for him.

Posted by: MrRoboto | Sep 6, 2013 6:44:04 PM

8. Shots of gay men kissing and snuggling aren't enough to sustain interest. There should be some story, something behind the kissing and snuggling. A "good, positive message" isn't enough anymore. In 1990 it may have been, but no longer.

Posted by: will | Sep 6, 2013 6:48:52 PM

9. Wow. This looks like a queer Pepsi commercial. Too much wind and gay central casting pretty. The narcissism is so thick I couldn't stand watching it all Painful crap.

Posted by: Ben | Sep 6, 2013 6:51:26 PM

10. Continuous movement works sometimes. This is nauseating.

Posted by: Ben | Sep 6, 2013 6:55:39 PM

11. Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?

Posted by: Lano | Sep 6, 2013 6:59:39 PM

12. I like the song's positivity. This song fits the summer more than the early fall we're about to enter and it's a bit too long and somewhat boring, for me. But it's a fun song and it's upbeat and that's a definite plus.

Wish Steve continued success and hope he's enjoying making these songs/videos and having some fame.

Posted by: Francis #1 | Sep 6, 2013 7:05:27 PM

13. Good for him. Cute song. Cute video. Not every song has to change the world.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Sep 6, 2013 7:18:19 PM

14. Hatere gonna hate! Until you can do better put a sock in it!

Posted by: Ken | Sep 6, 2013 7:32:48 PM

15. I want to move to the planet where people look like that.

Posted by: AdamK | Sep 6, 2013 7:38:55 PM

16. Now THIS is a late-summer song!! Seriously, there's a joyfulness and lightness of spirit about it that's almost intoxicating--I can taste the mint juleps and the Lynchburg lemonade now. The only minor quibble I have is that this does seem to be something of a retread of his first video (bunch of people going off by the water to party and couple up), but this time he gets the guy--did I see his original crush from the first vid in the crowd of this one? That'd be some nice continuity.

But seriously, this is such a bouncy, sexy, fun track straddling a canny line between rock and country; what's not love? Haters gonna hate. (Brushing shoulders.) Go Steve go!

Posted by: Dback | Sep 6, 2013 7:39:04 PM

17. Love it!

Posted by: Scott | Sep 6, 2013 7:43:05 PM

18. God - what a bunch of bitchy, jealous queens commenting here Andy. Great song, great effort, fun video! Bravo Steve Grand! Definitely Stay! You’ve got my support.

Posted by: Matt | Sep 6, 2013 7:44:26 PM

19. You're the kind of optimists who think crap doesn't stink.

Posted by: Tim | Sep 6, 2013 7:45:05 PM

20. And this time, "Stay" is available on I-Tunes right away (I just bought it). I'lm glad to see more Steve Grand!

Posted by: GregV | Sep 6, 2013 7:46:37 PM

21. Funny. Disagreement becomes jealous, bitchy hatred. Look who's using these words. They are defining themselves. I think you confused Andy with God -- or Daddy. And what is your support worth?

Posted by: Tim | Sep 6, 2013 7:55:20 PM

22. Okay, the first vid he made was cute, but this song is REALLY, GENUINELY GOOD. Catchy as hell. Great job, Steve! Thank you for coming out and doing something important. Commenters here, take note.

Posted by: Robert | Sep 6, 2013 7:57:04 PM

23. Enjoyable song and video. Not sure about his acting abilities, but Steve sure knows how to sell his attraction to the actors in his videos. Wondering if that boy is his bf...? Very convincing.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Sep 6, 2013 8:02:05 PM

24. Don't tell others what is important. Important is the last word I would use regarding this. Queers are such push overs.

Posted by: Jack | Sep 6, 2013 8:03:55 PM

25. That was adorable. A little lacking in ethnic variety in the crowd, but still, adorable.

Posted by: Tom | Sep 6, 2013 8:07:33 PM