News | Terry Miller | Underwear

Underwear Gets Better with Terry Miller: PHOTOS

Miller3

Back in April we noted that Terry Miller, Dan Savage's husband and co-founder of the 'It Gets Better' project, was stepping out in briefs as an underwear model. Today, the Underwear Expert shares with Towleroad a few new fruits of that endeavor in the form of a misty photo editorial with photographer Wadley.

Check out two more shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

Miller2

And a few more over at The Underwear Expert.

Miller1

Comments

1. He looks vaguely like Dan Savage (in the face)! Did they marry their mirror images?

His bottoms are too tight. Either loose or take them off.

Posted by: Zeta | Sep 6, 2013 9:51:58 AM

2. He can model for me anytime!

Posted by: Tom | Sep 6, 2013 9:52:29 AM

3. So this is where all the donation money is going....

Posted by: Ankerich | Sep 6, 2013 10:19:04 AM

4. Dan's trophy 'wife' is an underwear model. Now that's deep.
    All gay kids can aspire to growing up and becoming an underwear model too. Wow!

Posted by: David From Canada | Sep 6, 2013 10:23:48 AM

5. "..,He looks vaguely like Dan Savage (in the face)! Did they marry their mirror images....POSTED BY: ZETA..."

Ah yes. The old "Homsexuals are Homosexuals cause they just want to sleep with themselves canard!

Of course that theory, popularized in the 1950's by Catholic Hiearchy, has long since discredited by REAL SCIENCE.

But thanks 'ZETA' for revealng yourself to be not only a big, but OLD Bigoted NOMbie Troll.

Sorry, society has played that tune before and rejected it for a reason; Only TROLLS think it has merit.

Posted by: james | Sep 6, 2013 10:24:21 AM

6. I'd take Dan over the boy any day.

Posted by: Ken | Sep 6, 2013 10:26:26 AM

7. Oh yeah like old straight couples don't end up looking EXACTLY like each other.

MY grandma looked like my granddad in a housecoat with a perm.

Posted by: Chaz | Sep 6, 2013 10:29:37 AM

8. Definitely a good looking guy but those washed out photos make me think the photographer needs a light meter.

Posted by: Butch | Sep 6, 2013 10:34:11 AM

9. Very nice, very nice. Great ripped body. Terry is coming into his own, as he should. More often then not I am surprised when meeting the husband of someone I've known for some time. The first thought usually is what does so and so see in this guy? In Dan's case I'd say Dan is the lucky one. I like Dan but I'd much rather climb into bed with Terry each night. :-)

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Sep 6, 2013 10:38:41 AM

10. Note To Ken: "The boy", Terry Miller, is in his 40's. He's obviously going through his Kim Kardashian period. Don't worry Terry, you'll eventually outgrow it because It Gets Better.....

Posted by: David From Canada | Sep 6, 2013 10:39:00 AM

11. Sorry to be cynical but sixes tend to end up with sixes and threes with threes.

I'd say Dan and Terry are nines (with hair, conversation, longevity, muscle tone, parenthood, jockey-shorts and social activism all included).

Posted by: Chaz | Sep 6, 2013 10:42:08 AM

12. Just because you work out and have blue eyes doesn't mean you are a model.

Posted by: joe | Sep 6, 2013 10:43:32 AM

13. He's using RuPaul's trick to hide the aging.

Posted by: Truthiness | Sep 6, 2013 10:55:15 AM

14. Looks like old Dan's got himself a sweet ride.

Posted by: Jack M | Sep 6, 2013 11:07:12 AM

15. Nice bod, too bad about the face!

Posted by: Tom | Sep 6, 2013 11:57:05 AM

16. If all you knew of gays was from what you read in the Towleroad comments you would think if ever there was a group of people who didn't deserve equal rights it is this one.

Posted by: KM | Sep 6, 2013 12:28:15 PM

17. A simple "good for them" would've sufficed
    gentlemen.

Posted by: Marius | Sep 6, 2013 12:30:39 PM

18. KM I absolutely agree with your assessment.

Posted by: Marius | Sep 6, 2013 12:31:41 PM

19. Trophy wife? They've been together 18 years and are the parents of a 15 year old son.

Whenever I read an article on Towleroad I think to myself "I wonder what snarky, bitter comments are going to be submitted". Sadly, I am never surprised.

Posted by: Laura | Sep 6, 2013 1:07:05 PM

20. Sexy Man in sexy underwear whether he's 20 or 40 married or single. He may not be my type but I don't deny he's sexy and wouldn't mind bumping into him at an underwear party.

Posted by: JR | Sep 6, 2013 1:34:08 PM

21. I think Terry is about 34, not mid-40s
    I don't know if anyone in their 40s could have a body like that

Posted by: Mike | Sep 6, 2013 1:41:17 PM

22. Why are most comments by readers so bitter?

Posted by: Kyle | Sep 6, 2013 1:43:43 PM

23. it's the phenomenon called "I don't want what I haven't Got" or "I don't want what i know i can't get."

and it's evident every time there's a story about Dan Savage and his sexbomb husband.

we get it, bitter bettys. he's got a life that inspires jealousy in you. keep proving it by being bitter that they're a hot, happy couple with a frisky and fun sex life. won't make your life better, won't make their lives worse.

more pics, plz :D

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Sep 6, 2013 2:01:41 PM

24. Terry is a pretty-fantastic guy, and it's great to see him find a little adventure in front of the lens. Why the interest in tearing down and discrediting him?

Posted by: jason | Sep 6, 2013 2:43:50 PM

25. I still find it difficult to consider modeling underwear as an actual profession.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Sep 6, 2013 3:19:44 PM